Chevy Trailblazer SS Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys and gals. Visit your site here on a regular basis to gather info and look at these sweet ass rides you guys have. I have a regular trailblazer as of today but tomorrow I will have an 07 3ss. I'm so excited to join this group here. So much intelligent information. Thanks for all your hard work to make this site one of the best I've been on. And I'm looking forward to talking with you guys about my new SS. I had a 02 Camaro before with a 402 in it so this build will definitely be fun !:yay2:http://www.tbssowners.com/forums/images/smilies/yay2.gif

·
Registered
AWD 07 TrailblazerSS
959 Posts
Welcome to the party

·
Premium Member
TrailblazerSS
2,787 Posts
Welcome to the crazy house

·
Old but not Dead Yet!
TrailblazerSS
9,572 Posts
Welcome from just South of you. Hey I remember when there was like 2 signal lights between Monroe and Charlotte. Now there's one every few thousand feet. Good luck and I am sure you will enjoy your TBSS and this site. It is a great vehicle!

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Thanks guys and gals. Yea, Tman is right. I can remember when everything was trees and nothing. Now there's neighborhoods and shopping centers everywhere. I'm working on the pics also. I just got done with the hugh speed buffer today so tomorrow pics will be coming.

·
Old but not Dead Yet!
TrailblazerSS
9,572 Posts
Yeah man we never saw any pics?

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.