Chevy Trailblazer SS Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi there, Name is Zach I am looking to by my first TBSS. I have always loved these and now that i finally have the money i can buy one. Looking forward to learning a lot of new things.

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
640 Posts
Do a bunch of reading and look over everything twice before making a purchase. Take your time and I'm sure you will find a nice truck.

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
38 Posts
We're neighbors. I live in Golden Valley.

Not many SS's around here. I'll keep a look out and PM you if I find anything.

I'm also going to be doing some suspension work in a couple weeks, if you want to learn, come on over!

-Tony

·
Premium Member
Sold
5,775 Posts
Welcome from Raleigh NC and good luck finding your new ride.

·
SSlow & high!
TrailblazerSS
2,256 Posts
Welcome from Bear, DE & good luck TBSS shopping! There is a lot of nice ones for sell on here :2cents:

·
Registered
2006 AWD
6 Posts
Welcome from Lakeville MN...

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
We're neighbors. I live in Golden Valley.

Not many SS's around here. I'll keep a look out and PM you if I find anything.

I'm also going to be doing some suspension work in a couple weeks, if you want to learn, come on over!

-Tony
Thank you all for the warm welcome, Thats what i have seen over the last few years of looking for the perfect one, not a lot here in our area. So after looking for so long i came to the realization that i would have to travel to get one.

We are are a lot closer then you think. I live in plymouth.

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
38 Posts
Took me 3 months to find mine. But I was specific and believe it or not, wanted a 1SS. I hate leather, and am not a fan of sunroofs.

I drive through Plymouth everyday for work. I work in Long Lake. My wife actually works at Carlson Towers. So yea, we're pretty close.

Let me know if you find one to go look at, I'll tag along. I've had just about everything that can go wrong, go wrong with my truck.

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Took me 3 months to find mine. But I was specific and believe it or not, wanted a 1SS. I hate leather, and am not a fan of sunroofs.

I drive through Plymouth everyday for work. I work in Long Lake. My wife actually works at Carlson Towers. So yea, we're pretty close.

Let me know if you find one to go look at, I'll tag along. I've had just about everything that can go wrong, go wrong with my truck.[/QUOT

I have noticed it is going to take a while to find what i want, but I'm willing to wait.

I will for sure let you know if i find anything worth looking at. i appreciate that, always better to have two sets of eyes and some that know a lot more. OOOO thats very unfortunate. doesn't sound to pleasant.

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Well got ahold of the guy he seems to be legit. all stock besides the exhaust.also says tranny is till running strong and no knocking coming from he motor. says he's done regular maintenance on it. The guy says he builds muscle cars.

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS 06
48 Posts
tbss for sale in Elk River

Just surf for trailblaser ss for sale
That's how I found mine 06 tbss black
I'm new to this site also.

Would like to start a local tbss club in Twin Cities metro area
Anybody interested?

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Just surf for trailblaser ss for sale
That's how I found mine 06 tbss black
I'm new to this site also.

Would like to start a local tbss club in Twin Cities metro area
Anybody interested?
I finally got one after months of looking. drove to MI to pick it up and with in the first week of having blew the rear end, well i should say the bearings went out. so been fixing that the last week or so.

Ya i would be interested.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts