Chevy Trailblazer SS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wanted to say whats up and say this site is sweet!

Still looking for a TB SS, kinda hard to find around here.

Peace

Wes

·
EBONY AND IVORY 4 EVER
2006 TBSS
13,265 Posts
what part of kansas u from? welcome we are in missouri just like 5 mins from kansas

·
Premium Member
4,139 Posts
Welcome

"The only verdict is vengeance; a vendetta, held as a votive, not in vain, for the value and veracity of such shall one day vindicate the vigilant and the virtuous.
Verily, this vichyssoise of verbiage veers most verbose, so let me simply add that it's my very good honor to meet you and you may call me V."

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Welcome

"The only verdict is vengeance; a vendetta, held as a votive, not in vain, for the value and veracity of such shall one day vindicate the vigilant and the virtuous.
Verily, this vichyssoise of verbiage veers most verbose, so let me simply add that it's my very good honor to meet you and you may call me V."
HA! thats good, I love that movie:coolthumb:

·
EBONY AND IVORY 4 EVER
2006 TBSS
13,265 Posts
we are in joplin

·
Premium Member
4,139 Posts
i just noticed your sig... you got a lot of badass rides, you should post some pics if you get a chance and have any laying around.

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
sure I can post pics

·
Premium Member
06 AWD TBSS
14,992 Posts
I'm really big on throwing rims on damn near every ride that I get. But man...those 96's are sick just stock. I wouldnt do chit to it. Except for engine work like he has. lol

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
my 96

this is a couple weeks ago in St Louis at the National meet

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Yea I saw that car, I'm pretty sure that is Jasons car (Pimpala SS) its a nice car!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts