Chevy Trailblazer SS Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
06 Black AWD
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, Hello,
New to the site, but been around in the SS world for over a year.

I am a proud owner of an 06 BLK AWD that has a VMS tune. Truck runs pretty good, and I have more plans for it later this summer. I live in Indianapolis, but I also used to live in the SW burbs of Chicago while I was attend trade school. I still make frequent trips up there.

Sorry, but I do get a kick out of street racing, I will post up some videos as they come in. I also like to make it out to the 1/4 mile drag strip. I have been to Indianapolis Raceway Park, Muncie Dragway, and the now closed US-41 Dragway

If there is anyone in the Indianapolis area that ever needs any help with turning a wrench or just want to hangout ":cheers1:" I am always down, just shoot me a PM or IM at Mrjfranklin.

·
Premium Member
2006 TBSS 3SS
17,596 Posts
Welcome !!!

Be careful saying "VMS" on this site ... shhhhhh

I have a VMS tune too. Well its in my toolbox but I have one :) Was a great tune.

Enjoy the site.

You need to contact the site owner Norcal and tell him :fu:

He likes that kind of romantic talk.

·
Registered
06 Black AWD
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
LOL, yeah I am going to be changing it up once I feel up for getting heads and cam.

·
EBONY AND IVORY 4 EVER
2006 TBSS
13,265 Posts
welcome

·
Whiskey Tango...
AWD TBSS
4,084 Posts
Hey I will be in "nap" for the Nationals in a few weeks maybe I'll see you there. I have run at Raceway Park in my old car and Muncie a few times in the SS.

·
Registered
06 Black AWD
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Sounds like a plan, I am about 15 mins from IRP or I guess ORP, On the weekends there are quite a few people that cruise the south side of town. Maybe when you get into town we can swing down there and check it out. The SS is a good bait vehicle down there :).

1 - 9 of 9 Posts