Chevy Trailblazer SS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
TBSS N00B
431 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, my name is Jenn. Im from the FL Panhandle. Currently I do not own a TBSS. But this spring with tax returns, selling my pos car, raises and bonuses from work, Ill be purchasing one. I joined this site to do research on them, and to ask questions. For instance, whats the 1ss-3ss people keep talking about? I heard not so great things about the AWD tranny, so now Im thinking about going with RWD. But we will see... Im all ears and I want to learn as much as I can before I purchase one... So I know what to look for, and I want to find the perfect one for me. If you think you can help me with advise, please shoot me a PM, I dont want to thread hijack my intro thread. As a moderator on another forum, I know how annoying it is to mods/admins. :) Thanks for reading!

·
Registered
2008 AWD 3SS
947 Posts
welcome!

·
Premium Member
TrailblazerSS
3,037 Posts
Welcome.

·
TBSS N00B
431 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
what part of the panhandle? welcome
wooowww... Small world. I see youre in Crestview, Im in Niceville, and I work in Crestview. LOL

Thanks for the welcomes :)

·
TBSS N00B
431 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thats pretty awesome theres someone in the area. Is yours the darker blue? I saw one at at&t next to staples not long ago. I cant wait to get back into a chevy. I had a 2006 Orange Cobalt ss/sc, and now I have a Contour SVT that I cant wait to sell.

·
WANNABE SS OWNER
Trailblazer SS 2wd
16,025 Posts
Welcome!

·
Premium Member
07 Imperial 1SS 2wd
2,625 Posts
Welcome to the group. Good luck with finding an SS.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

1 - 20 of 49 Posts