Chevy Trailblazer SS Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
757 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm a newbie with an 06 awd ss in the MD/DC area. Might be interested in during some upgrades in the future but i dont know the first things about cars. Need a reputable shop that will take care of me in the area that knows their stuff but wont take advantage of me.

Thinking about exhaust, tune, efans, and intake. Let me know if you know a place near me!

Thanks!

·
Premium Member
TrailblazerSS
1,417 Posts
There is a place in Frederick that deals with a lot of LS motors. They do not do dyno's for AWD just street tunes They can do just about anything. The motorcycle shop I used to go to was next door and they had some nasty MOFO's rollin in and out.

http://www.marylandperformance.com/main.html

There are other people around on the forum just a hike to get to. Worth it from what I hear if you have the time and money. I have a 06 AWD as well.

·
Premium Member
TrailblazerSS
1,417 Posts
That is not that far from Silver Spring either. Easy drive

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
757 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Cool thanks guys... i'll check in with those two places when i get some paper together.

·
Resident Asshole!
2007 Tahoe
3,708 Posts
If you're down for the drive..... Call Alvin and Kelly in NC! PCMforless!

·
Resident Asshole!
2007 Tahoe
3,708 Posts
What color is your tuck, and where'd you get it from, if you dont mind me askin?

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
757 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
What color is your tuck, and where'd you get it from, if you dont mind me askin?
Black 06 AWD. Got it up near baltimore at a used car dealership. Who is alvin and kelly?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts