Chevy Trailblazer SS Forum banner

Newb in FL

893 views 16 replies 13 participants last post by  scott5 
#1 ·
Hello to all the fellow SS owners. I'm a new guy here in Tallahassee, FL. I found the site while searching for the previous owner (wideopen) of my SS and then after ordering a set of control arms from Tony, he suggested I join. So, I finally did after a month and a half. My SS is still in the same state in which I got it being it already has a nice mod list, however, I did add the djm upper control arms to correct the alignment. I do have some plans for it, however I need to complete a couple other projects before I open fire on this toy. I would also like to know if there are any fellow Tallahassee SS owners on here. I will add pics and mods to a signature once I am privileged.

#13 ·
I think she meant panhandle by PH, let me know of any meets anywhere being I travel to Tampa, Bonifay, (small town) and the Jax area about once a month so depending on my schedule I'm down.
Yes, panhandle :) I have family in Palm Harbor/St Pete/Tampa... In that whole area, so I visit often. I dont have a TBSS so Im a poser for now. Hehe. Im def looking at getting one soon.

So, for all the FL people, if you find a Summit White, preferably RWD, leather/suede, sunroof, and hopefully navi (not required) please let me know. Especially for a good price.

Im done threadjacking... Welcome again :)

#16 ·
Well I completely didn't see you wanted summit white ..... I will keep my eyes open at the dealership if any thig comes in I'll let you know.....
We got a customer a chick actually from palm harbor with a white 07 with 10,000 miles on it !!!! Lol but not for sale

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.