Chevy Trailblazer SS Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
'06 AWD
2,008 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all. Not new to the SS scene though. I'm on the other sites as well, but want to learn as much as possible from you guys so here I am. I'll contribute when I can, but don't count on that much yet.:dunno: I ordered HPTuners Pro w/wideband a few days ago so I can figure out what's going on exactly. Looking at a stall but haven't decided on one yet. Not much of a trash talker, but I have to say you guys and this sight crack me up. :rofl: Thanks Norcal...Heading to the track tomorrow with a few SS guys. I'll post times in the appropriate thread. I'm not into DA's, it runs what it runs. :first:

·
Premium Member
'06 AWD
2,008 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
where at in illinois?
Thanks for the welcome guys. I'm just north of Rockford in Roscoe. Was at Byron Dragway today with RossiSS and a few others. Would like to have run better, but we all have to start somewhere. I'll post results in the strip thread.

·
Premium Member
1,267 Posts
Thanks for the welcome guys. I'm just north of Rockford in Roscoe. Was at Byron Dragway today with RossiSS and a few others. Would like to have run better, but we all have to start somewhere. I'll post results in the strip thread.
Glad you could finally make it over t-mac!. We met at the Speed Inc. Open house a while back....i think.

·
Premium Member
'06 AWD
2,008 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Glad you could finally make it over t-mac!. We met at the Speed Inc. Open house a while back....i think.
Thanks, and your right, we did meet that day. If I remember correctly you did the burn-out.:cool:

·
Registered
117 Posts
Welcome to the site Tom ....I missed the day at the Track with you and Rossi but I will make it next time....Family issues popped up...Was good meeting you finally at the Chicago Meet ....

·
Premium Member
'06 AWD
2,008 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Welcome to the site Tom ....I missed the day at the Track with you and Rossi but I will make it next time....Family issues popped up...Was good meeting you finally at the Chicago Meet ....
Thanks and good to meet you as well. Track visits will be more frequent as I get familiar with HPT and get her dialed in.:)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts