Chevy Trailblazer SS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
Go Ped
582 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
26yo from Naperville, IL here

So, I just sold $20k worth of stock and the hunt for my TBSS is on!!! Ive been lurking on here for a while. Thanks for all the good info so far. Great community here. Im no stranger to mods so Im slowly learning...

All I know so far is im going low milage white with AWD.

·
Premium Member
06 TBSS
1,499 Posts

So, I just sold $20k worth of stock and the hunt for my TBSS is on!!! Ive been lurking on here for a while. Thanks for all the good info so far. Great community here. Im no stranger to mods so Im slowly learning...

All I know so far is im going low milage white with AWD.
Welcome,
Check out chevy of Naperville, used to be Dan Wolf Chevy. They stock up on TBSS's. Or you could buy my truck for the right price with all the bolt-ons, located in Woodridge.

·
Registered
Go Ped
582 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks Kevin!

Ed, you serious? Whats the "right price"? This could save me alot of time.

·
Premium Member
2008 Black TBSS
3,551 Posts
the hunt for my TBSS is on!!! .... All I know so far is im going low milage white with AWD.
Just watch out for some of the used car dealers. When I was looking I did a Google and BBB search on some of the non GM dealers and found multiple complaints. Don't just research the car, also check out the dealer.

"BBB processed a total of 7 complaints about **** in the last 36 months, our standard reporting period. Of the total of 7 complaints closed in 36 months, 2 were closed in the last year."

·
Registered
2008 AWD 3SS
947 Posts
Welcome! :)

·
Registered
Go Ped
582 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thanks for the advice, guys.

Ed, apparently I need a minimum of 5 posts to reply to your PM..... yes Im THAT big of a newbie. This will be #3.

·
Registered
Go Ped
582 Posts
Discussion Starter #13

·
Premium Member
TrailblazerSS
1,781 Posts
Welcome to the site, Naperville here as well.

·
Iam sofa king we todd did
tbss
1,145 Posts
Welcome to the site!

I would defiantly check out dan wolf, I was impressed with the selection when I was down there looking (they had about 11). They are pretty nice to deal with too although I didn't buy from them.

Good Luck

·
Registered
TBSS
370 Posts
haha their website says they have a "Test Trax". Did you rip it up over there when you did your test drive?
They actually do have a test track and yes I was on it plus of course drove around the area but they have a nice little strip on the track... Had to open it up a little bit before I bought it.

1 - 20 of 43 Posts