Chevy Trailblazer SS Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
MOST HATED
Trailblazer SS
3,915 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just picked the car up this afternoon. Its mildly modded, and Im thinking I will part out the easy stuff because its worth some serious coin. From what I can see and the dealer noticed it has the following: Dinan carbon fiber valve cover trim bullshit, carbon fiber strut tower brace, gruppe M carbon fiber cold air intake, uuc motorwerks exhaust, drilled/slotted rotors, lowered on some unknown shocks/struts, JL audio amp in the trunk and im unsure if the speakers are aftermarket, also tinted all the way around at 35%. Im going to identify a few of the pieces and probably trade a few things for stock junk+cash.

·
trailer park living.
TrailblazerSS
16,328 Posts
looks good. rwd or awd?

·
MOST HATED
Trailblazer SS
3,915 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
its rear wheel

·
MOST HATED
Trailblazer SS
3,915 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
no burn outs!

·
Resident NIP
06 SS Trailblazer
4,326 Posts
How much that hit you up for?

·
Bad Monkey Racing
1,559 Posts
In a couple years I plan on getting another 335i only getting the 335xi this time for driving up here when the price comes down a bit more. I like the 3 series. Use to think less of them till I drove my last one. I swear it handled better then my C6 did. Looks good. Nice find

·
MOST HATED
Trailblazer SS
3,915 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Id call it more of a daily driver. Its going to get a set of snow tires for the winter.

·
Premium Member
Trailblazer SS
5,208 Posts
One of my good friends drives his M3 on a set of garbage ass blizzaks in the winter time. It goes through snow surprisingly well. Hell, the one time he raced it on the ice last year, he posted some pretty decent times too.

Nice find Jared.

·
'07 Trailblazer SS
591 Posts
I was a BMW master tech for over 8 years, just changed careers a couple years ago. I know the E46 like the back of my hand.....hit me up if you have any questions.

·
MOST HATED
Trailblazer SS
3,915 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I was a BMW master tech for over 8 years, just changed careers a couple years ago. I know the E46 like the back of my hand.....hit me up if you have any questions.
Thanks man, I'll keep that in mind!

·
MOST HATED
Trailblazer SS
3,915 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Nice beater. Now you can get serious about putting the tbss on a diet:)
Diet, what diet!? :dunno: :biggrin2:

There are only a couple of small things on the table for the truck this year. During the off season, it will get a little more TLC though.

Ive made it 200 miles on 1/2 a tank of gas in the bimmer so far. Id be searching for the nearest gas station if I were in the truck!

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.