Chevy Trailblazer SS Forum banner
1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
Jeep SRT8
255 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, got sick of the stock look.. Picked up a set of staggered 3 piece forged 22" fogiatos wrapped in nitto 420s. Let me know what you guys think!

·
MOST HATED
Trailblazer SS
3,915 Posts
Nice choice! 5 spoke wheels always look nice. They are a bit blingy but still tasteful. Well done ol' chap!

·
Registered
Trailblazer SS 3SS
789 Posts
Looks good. What size tires and width of wheels?

·
Boost Addict...
Trailblazer SS
2,396 Posts
Looks awesome man red is my favorite srt jeep color. What year is yours?

·
Boost Addict...
Trailblazer SS
2,396 Posts
Thanks bro. It's an 06 with 13k miles
Damn man, garage queen possibly? LOL love it man was my first choice before I ended up with the SS. Maybe after the SS has had its time I will revist the option of a srt jeep.

·
Premium Member
Envoy Denali
1,355 Posts
wow too intense. I liked the stock all black's way better. Your truck tho so do what you want.

I'd shoot the rivets black to start or just shoot that entire wheel black like your previous setup. The all black wheels on your truck made it look really clean.

·
Registered
Jeep SRT8
255 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Haha yeah Deff a garage slut.

I hear ya on the black wheels, I just got tired of the look. I don't think I'll go all black on these, but I will Deff do something crazy this winter with them.

I was thinking either black or red on the rivets, but everytime you remove the rivets you have to buy new ones and buy new seals/gaskets.

·
Boost Addict...
Trailblazer SS
2,396 Posts

I hear ya on the black wheels, I just got tired of the look. I don't think I'll go all black on these, but I will Deff do something crazy this winter with them.

I was thinking either black or red on the rivets, but everytime you remove the rivets you have to buy new ones and buy new seals/gaskets.
HAHA figures lol, would look good (different) with a red lip to match truck that would be sweet.

·
Premium Member
Trailblazer SS
1,041 Posts
I am a less is more guy so I like the all black stockers, but they do look nice:idhitit:.

·
Premium Member
Envoy Denali
1,355 Posts

If you like changing the color on the rivets that many times you either need to plasti-dip it or get a 2nd set of rims lol.

I think you're making a mistake by making the rivets a point of contrast on the rim with those. Feel free to take inspiration from what I did with mine :) but of course its not the only single color solution. I have gloss lips, matte center, gloss rivets, gloss lugs

·
Premium Member
Trailblazer SS
30,402 Posts
how much were the wheels and tires shipped like 6 grand?

dam true forged sleepers would look sick on that truck.

1 - 20 of 47 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.