Chevy Trailblazer SS Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
87 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wanted to say Hello to everyone! I have been on this site for a while as i own a 06 silver SS and now decided to join as a vendor for my shop.

We are located in Orland Park Il and we offer services in Complete Detailing,Window Tinting, Paintless Dent Removal and Paint Protection (Clear car mask)

Feel free to check out our website and if you have any questions let me know. Also i will posting up some pics of the differant services we offer along with specials.

All members get discounted rates on are services so let me know what your looking for and i can shoot you a price.

Thanks!
Doug

·
Premium Member
Trailblazer SS
15,616 Posts
Welcome!! I was just up in Orland park.. I love Widens!!

·
Premium Member
Bet you cant tell
6,481 Posts
you would love hot dogs ~TTT

welcome

·
Premium Member
TrailblazerSS
1,317 Posts
How much to tint my whole car? Considering 5% all around and maybe a a windshield strip.

Also, how much for an exterior detail?

·
Test tha rest, not Tha SS
TrailblazerSS
1,113 Posts
Welcome; I'm in Orland quite often, either for myself or driving my wife around. Where exactly are you located; are you by the shopping mall or are you on 159th by all the car dealerships....

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
87 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
How much to tint my whole car? Considering 5% all around and maybe a a windshield strip.

Also, how much for an exterior detail?
What kind of vehicle? Trailblazer? As far as the Exterior Detail it depends on if you want buffing and if so how many stages. Exterior detail with 1 stage buffing for members is $100.

Let me know what vehicle and i can shoot you a price on the tint.

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
87 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Welcome; I'm in Orland quite often, either for myself or driving my wife around. Where exactly are you located; are you by the shopping mall or are you on 159th by all the car dealerships....
On basicly on the corner of 159th and Harlem. We are located in the industrial park behind Famous Daves on Harlem.

·
Test tha rest, not Tha SS
TrailblazerSS
1,113 Posts
On basicly on the corner of 159th and Harlem. We are located in the industrial park behind Famous Daves on Harlem.
Gotcha; I know exactly where you are--thanks:cheers1:

·
Premium Member
2008 Trailblazer 3SS
1,422 Posts
How much to tint the front windshield on my 08 tbss? I have a sun strip on it already so that will have to be removed. Im out in Orland quite often. I might need you to quote me on some PDR as well. How long have you been in business?

·
Premium Member
TrailblazerSS
4,185 Posts
Im interested in seeing what he charges for window tinting up north compared to down south.

·
Premium Member
TrailblazerSS
1,317 Posts
What kind of vehicle? Trailblazer? As far as the Exterior Detail it depends on if you want buffing and if so how many stages. Exterior detail with 1 stage buffing for members is $100.

Let me know what vehicle and i can shoot you a price on the tint.
Yes my TBSS.

I honestly have no idea, I just want it to look flawless...

·
Premium Member
TrailblazerSS
8,343 Posts
pm sent. wanting a detail on a black 06 tbss. has some small scratches and swirls marks i want gone. Also do you install the dr color chip stuff, how much for detail ?

1 - 15 of 15 Posts