Chevy Trailblazer SS Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
252 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After looking for an SS for about almost two years I finally decided to get a new 6.2 Silverado! I just want to thank everybody for all the help they offered me on my quest for an SS! The 6.2 with the six speed automatic and 3.73 rear is truly an awesome combo!

·
Premium Member
3,945 Posts
Nice. Congrats on the new ride. The 6.2 with 3.73s is a good combo

·
Premium Member
TrailblazerSS
2,141 Posts
I like that truck a lot!

·
Premium Member
TrailblazerSS
2,787 Posts
Great find the truck looks bad ass

·
Registered
252 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks guys! As far as mods go..I am still thinking things over. Will definitely do wheels and tires and I am sure the truck will eventually take a trip down to see Matt at Tune Time!

·
Registered
Trailblazer SS
155 Posts
kinda looks base model. i would sleep on that thinkin it was a 4.8 or maybe a 5.3. i dont like how they dont say "max" on them anymore.

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
185 Posts
congrats man... i got the same set up in my Sierra CCSB and its awesome. I put a corsa touring system on it and its sounds good, but def more subtle that the TBSS system. I getting it leveled monday and wheels/tires should be here tuesday hopefully.

·
Registered
252 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Thanks everyone! Danny, How do you like the Corsa? Please post some pics of your truck with the leveling kit and new wheels and tires!

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
185 Posts
dan... the corsa sounds good... could be a little louder, as this system is their touring style muffler and its more subtle that the TBSS system. but overall, i like it. i got the truck leveled today, here is a cell pic. wheels come in tomorrow hopefully. The kit is a 2" spacer that goes on top of your shock/spring.

Attachments

·
Registered
252 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
dan... the corsa sounds good... could be a little louder, as this system is their touring style muffler and its more subtle that the TBSS system. but overall, i like it. i got the truck leveled today, here is a cell pic. wheels come in tomorrow hopefully. The kit is a 2" spacer that goes on top of your shock/spring.
Truck looks good! You notice any difference in ride quality?

·
Premium Member
TrailblazerSS
3,037 Posts
Nice choice. Very nice truck!

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
185 Posts
not at all.... rides the same so far and i haven't had the alignment done yet, as the shops alignment machine was not working today. going back tomorrow or the next day to have it done.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts