1,330 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
There was a tbss in the new movie.

·
Premium Member
2006 3SS+
1,330 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Black on a freeway sence about 20 mins into it it was great. About a 6 sec. Shot so keep a look out.

·
Premium Member
2006 3SS+
1,330 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Fucking beat nite.

·
Premium Member
2006 3SS+
1,330 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I just about jumped out of my seat. I thought it was going to change into somthing.

·
Boost Addict...
Trailblazer SS
2,396 Posts

·
Boost Addict...
Trailblazer SS
2,396 Posts
A silver one that transforms into something similar to bumblebee would be awesome

·
Premium Member
2008 Trailblazer SS
3,987 Posts
thanks for the heads up! I'll have to keep my eyes peeled!

·
Premium Member
07 TrailblazerSS Imp
9,442 Posts
Its in the left hand lane when the Tahoe Decepticons take it out. Lasted all of 6 seconds

·
the gun show
TrailblazerSS
686 Posts
I thought it had alloy colored wheels? It looked totally stock from what I remember.
it did have alloy colored wheels.it was bone stock and they flliped it at least 2-3 times.chevy paid over three million dollars to use there cars in the line up.all you southern californians should know that road thats the 47 or 103 from Sepulveda to Terminial island they use that stretch of road for so many movies like gone in 60 seconds and mr and mrs smith thats the same road they use when there fighting in the van or that scene if you guys remember if you watch close they go back and forth north and south to film what ever it is there filming.

·
Premium Member
07 2wd TBSS
9,172 Posts
it did have alloy colored wheels.it was bone stock and they flliped it at least 2-3 times.chevy paid over three million dollars to use there cars in the line up.all you southern californians should know that road thats the 47 or 103 from Sepulveda to Terminial island they use that stretch of road for so many movies like gone in 60 seconds and mr and mrs smith thats the same road they use when there fighting in the van or that scene if you guys remember if you watch close they go back and forth north and south to film what ever it is there filming.
in gone in sixty seconds where they were chased into a burger joint that place is 3 blocks away from my house and right across the street is where they filmed the scene from iron man 2 where Whiplash makes his debut with those whips on the race track

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
212 Posts
saw movie last night and wen i seen it and told the wife she rolled her eyes LMFAO.

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
168 Posts

another movie that used this stretch of road was michael bay's "the island." and i'll be damned if he didn't use the exact same cut from the film, just put transformers in there instead of a flatbed truck of train axles. check this video comparison....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H7kcqB3thJM

·
Premium Member
TrailblazerSS
2,747 Posts
I thought it had alloy colored wheels? It looked totally stock from what I remember.
Yup...watched it again...sure is stock. Didn't look that way the first time through.

·
Premium Member
07 2WD TrailblazerSS
10,061 Posts
another movie that used this stretch of road was michael bay's "the island." and i'll be damned if he didn't use the exact same cut from the film, just put transformers in there instead of a flatbed truck of train axles. check this video comparison....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H7kcqB3thJM
Wow, I thought that looked familiar, and you refreshed my memory.... Wow

1 - 20 of 30 Posts