Chevy Trailblazer SS Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
TrailblazerSS/SSS
1,562 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I replaced the old Chevy yesterday with New GMC. I chose the 6.2 with 8 speed. It's has great power but always the quest for more. Anybody here have experience with this platform. Matt we've talked but you can chime in here too for others benefit. I'm modder at heart so open to any and all suggestions, performance, appearance, convenience.... Just wanna make it mine! ImageUploadedByTapatalk1437758340.375871.jpg ImageUploadedByTapatalk1437758369.444076.jpg

·
Premium Member
Sold
5,768 Posts
Late birthday present to yourself?

I like it!

Reactions: GM OR DIE

·
trailer park living.
TrailblazerSS
16,328 Posts
Nice truck. Please take it to the track stock. I'd like to see how it'd do against my fiat truck.

I really like the old truck

·
NOT SLOW, NOT FAST
TrailblazerSS
1,982 Posts
Agreed and change out those horrible wheels. :2cents:
Aren't those the rims that so many here wanted reps of? LOL ( I think they're horrible too)

·
Midgets with hammers
'06 TBSS AWD
15,999 Posts
It's a VERY nice truck and congrats Buddy, don't get me wrong. Just not a fan of the wheels. And PLEASE no LED light bars on it. Keep it simple.

·
Premium Member
6.2 silverao
2,942 Posts
Magnuson just released the 2300 for those. Put that on and done!

·
WANNABE SS OWNER
Trailblazer SS 2wd
16,025 Posts
First mod should be a wheelchair ramp.

Reactions: Jake747

·
trailer park living.
TrailblazerSS
16,328 Posts
I looked at the 5.3 version of your truck and will say the interior is nicer quality and a lot quieter than my dodge but for the price difference and the power of the 5.3 I couldn't do it. I wish I could have afforded the 6.2 like yours, I'm sure it'd pull some trailers around the park here.

·
Premium Member
TrailblazerSS
1,258 Posts
If you are going to tow a load, like a real load, throw on a set of helper bags in the rear. I did it on my dually. Makes a ton of difference.

Nice choice too, BTW. Keep up posted on how the 8sp and 6.2 does with towing.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts