Chevy Trailblazer SS Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Premium Member
TrailblazerSS
1,195 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have an black 06tbss I'm from san bernardino,ca I have a question see you guys can help me out...my ls2 has a rod knock and I'm gonna buy a ls3 short block... I was wondering if all of my parts were gonna fit like the heads, manifold, oil pan ect. If you guys can help me out I would really appreciated thanks

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
523 Posts
I'm pretty sure they will fit but I don't think the ls2 heads will flow enough for the ls3 block. The ls3 heads flow some big numbers. That's why a lot of guys are upgrading to ls3/l92 heads.

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
523 Posts
Oh and welcome to the site

·
Premium Member
black 2006 tbss
1,064 Posts
Welcome I'm right down the road from you in palm springs

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
TrailblazerSS
3,037 Posts
Welcome!

·
Old but not Dead Yet!
TrailblazerSS
9,572 Posts
Welcome and you should get plenty of help here.

·
Premium Member
2008 Imperial Blue
4,473 Posts
Hugo, you aren't the one I spoke to in May at the Green River golf course, are you?

·
Whiskey Tango...
AWD TBSS
4,084 Posts
If you are getting a deal on an LS3 shortblock evertyhing will bolt right up. Our cylinder heads flow well enough for the extra 12ci. You will want to find out the cam specs and make sure its good for cathedral port heads if not perfect time to change it . If the combo is right the L92/LS3 heads can be better. You might want to start a thread in one of the technical sections there are people that can help you better than me.

Good luck and welcome!

·
secret squirrel
TrailblazerSS
1,280 Posts
at first you will be like:coffee1: and then you will be like:dancer: from all the help. so then you will be happy as a :banana: when your truck runs great:yay2: then you get some:boobies:hanging out your windows:rock:then your party is spoiled by the moderators :copcar: then everyone will be :laughing:at you:cheers1:

1 - 20 of 23 Posts