Chevy Trailblazer SS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
SSmokin'
TrailblazerSS
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Whats up, people? My name is Luis and im new to tbss but ive had my SS since 2008. I think its cool that we have our own site. A lot of people i know dont even know about the SS until i show them what it can do. Ive done a few things to it like kooks headers, k&n filter, borla exhaust and superchips to name a few. Here are some pics of my baby. Still in the works........:D

Attachments

·
Premium Member
TrailblazerSS
3,037 Posts
Welcome! Nice TBSS but the Chrome mirror covers are hideous!

·
Premium Member
TrailblazerSS
4,849 Posts
Looks nice and clean welcome!:cheers1:

·
SSmokin'
TrailblazerSS
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yeah im tired of the mirror covers. theyre comin off by sprintime anyway.

·
SSmokin'
TrailblazerSS
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Cool. Thanks guys. I will be around now looking for more info from you guysand advice for my truck.

·
Premium Member
TrailBlazer SS AWD
4,062 Posts
How U Doin?? Welcome.

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS 3SS
113 Posts
welcome to tbssowners, truck looks good!!

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
38 Posts
Welcome where in the Bronx I work in the Bronx

·
Premium Member
07 TBSS
1,148 Posts
welcome.. I work in the bronx and I think I saw you on fordham rd last week!?!? I could be wrong..

·
SSmokin'
TrailblazerSS
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I live by hunts point right now but i do drive everywhere. i was in the dmv last week coudlve been me. I hardly see any SS out here. it be nice to catch up whith you guys out here. Im mainly off 149th st all the way up third ave. and back to hunts point.

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS 3SS
113 Posts
I live by hunts point right now but i do drive everywhere. i was in the dmv last week coudlve been me. I hardly see any SS out here. it be nice to catch up whith you guys out here. Im mainly off 149th st all the way up third ave. and back to hunts point.

might run into you one day, ya never know. i'm always in the boogie down chillin at mom house but that's on 180th and vyse. come the summer i'll be at the point watching the races or partaking in the fun if i'm in my yellow Datsun,LOL:biggrin2:

·
Premium Member
07 TBSS
1,148 Posts
might run into you one day, ya never know. i'm always in the boogie down chillin at mom house but that's on 180th and vyse. come the summer i'll be at the point watching the races or partaking in the fun if i'm in my yellow Datsun,LOL:biggrin2:
hunts points days i miss them, shorty mazda was king in the early 90s lol.. we just got my boys rx3 dialed in a couple weeks ago.. this is the sound of bx.. im gonna post this in vid section to

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jktVJGgWNa4

1 - 20 of 29 Posts