Chevy Trailblazer SS Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2007 Trailblazer SS
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just moved to Las Vegas from colorado. I own a Black 2007 AWD TBSS. I am wondering if theres any gathering or place to meet some cool new people and new places to get my parts etc.

·
Trailblazer SS
15,616 Posts
Welcome. There's a few guys in LV

·
Registered
07 TrailblazerSS
828 Posts
Welcome to vegas bro! Theres been a few here wanting to meet up but days off are always an issue. We def need to plan something. As far as modding leading edge performance is here. I still havent been there (due to a lack of funds) but lots speak highly of them

·
Registered
06 TrailblazerSS AWD
867 Posts
Welcome. Yeah a few of us have been trying to meet up for sometime. Garth at Leading Edge is real good he did my tune. What side of town you on.

·
Premium Member
TrailblazerSS
1,159 Posts
Im in vegas working rite now but dont have a tbss anymore lol

VegasLSX meets every friday @ south las vegas blvd and i215..I havent been yet but may go this friday :cheers1:

·
Registered
2007 Trailblazer SS
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I'm by MEDOWS MALL. Ill post up some pics here in a few

·
Registered
2007 Trailblazer SS
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Heres a few. The truck is Bone stock so i need new ideas. I've been doing some research on the LSX. I don't know if theres a conversion or exactly what i have to do to change it so if anyone can kinda explain.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
TrailblazerSS
1,159 Posts
Heres a few. The truck is Bone stock so i need new ideas. I've been doing some research on the LSX. I don't know if theres a conversion or exactly what i have to do to change it so if anyone can kinda explain.
What are you wanting to know??

·
low and slow
SSBLAZER
2,627 Posts
nice clean black SS! those pics must be from colorado cuz that a lot of vegetation for vegas haha

welcome to vegas

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
71 Posts
I used to live there, no real car specific hang outs, but a cruise in every friday night at DQ on Craig and Rancho...mainly hot rods, but good peeps.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts