Chevy Trailblazer SS Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Picked up a TBSS about 2 months ago now. Full bolt-ons with a Maggie on it. Still not very comfortable in it. I don't feel like it's me. I've been doing small things to it here and there and starting to make it my own. The reason I joined here is because I'm a manual transmission guy. I hate automatics, I'll be doing a 6 speed swap here soon and found a great thread on this forum about it. I hope to add to that thread and help as much as I can. :cheers1:

·
Premium Member
07 TrailblazerSS Imp
9,386 Posts
Hey D, I'm in SE Arlington, usually do the friday night show 6-10 in Albertson's parking lot on Hwy 287 and Sublett. That manual will probably never happen. Its been attempted but getting an ECM/TCM to work with it in a TBSS is next to impossible. You gonna need some mad skills! Unless you mean 6 spd auto? :dunno:

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
No sir, no automatic 6 speed for me. I need to row gears. I'm going to get on the thread that Brandon made and talk to him and hope to figure the real issue out. I build the 6speed and can make just about any configuration possible. I will see what need to be done.:cheers1:

·
TBSS Fleet Owner
'07 TBSS
13,611 Posts
Welcome :cheers1:

And I feel ya on the manual tranny. That is exactly why my C7 M7 sees more street time these days than my blown TBSS. If I had the means and $$$, I'd get an M6 for my truck in a heartbeat!

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
122 Posts
Hello and welcome to the forum! Thanks for joining us. You'll find some interesting info on this forum. If you haven't found what you're looking for, feel free to post a question. If you have knowledge that someone else is looking for, feel free to share!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts