Chevy Trailblazer SS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all picked up my 07 tbss about a week ago. Came slightly modded with a rpm stage 5 trans, beltech rear air delete, msd wires, then a lot of usual maintenance items. Look forward to learning here.

Attachments

·
trailer park living.
TrailblazerSS
16,328 Posts
Welcome.

You're not to far from me.

·
Premium Member
TrailblazerSS awd
1,365 Posts
Hi all picked up my 07 tbss about a week ago. Came slightly modded with a rpm stage 5 trans, beltech rear air delete, msd wires, then a lot of usual maintenance items. Look forward to learning here.
Welcome Clark and congrats!! You aren't to far from the Woodward dream cruise which is in Pontiac Mi! We have a large number or Tbss attending again this year.. Wanted to extend the invite to you. It's August 14-15, with some extra activities later ( bonfire etc) it's $35 to park for the weekend,and we have our own security, and bathroom area. Would love to add a few more Ohio people to this show, you guys could even convoy up together! If you want more info let me know.

Vince

·
SSlow & high!
TrailblazerSS
2,256 Posts
Nice find & welocome from Bear, DE! :coolthumb::cheers1:

·
trailer park living.
TrailblazerSS
16,328 Posts

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I'll have to see what the work schedule is looking like, but sounds like a good time! Hey do any of you somewhat local guys have HP Tuners? My truck came with a set of electric fans but need to be able to do the ecu patch. I have some money and/or beer :)

·
Banned
18,856 Posts
I'll have to see what the work schedule is looking like, but sounds like a good time! Hey do any of you somewhat local guys have HP Tuners? My truck came with a set of electric fans but need to be able to do the ecu patch. I have some money and/or beer :)
Congrats on the buy and Welcome.....Im Right down the Road From you in Beavercreek.....I also have HPT and Im sure if you need something done we can get it taken care of.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Congrats on the buy and Welcome.....Im Right down the Road From you in Beavercreek.....I also have HPT and Im sure if you need something done we can get it taken care of.
Awesome glad to hear. Need to order my fan harness and once I have that I'll send you a message and see what we can come up with. I appreciate it!

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I actually see 2 regularly on my way to work in Piqua. A silver one and another black one!

·
Registered
06 Trailblazer SS
13 Posts
Welcome! I'm not too far away, just a few hours south of you in Ky.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts