Chevy Trailblazer SS Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Be EzE TBSS
TrailblazerSS
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, I am new to the forums here and wanted to drop a line. I recently purchased my TBSS from Texas and made the 1500mile trip back up to MD.

I belong to a local upstart Modern Muscle car club called Be Eze. Most of the guys own late model muscle like GTO's, G8 GT/GXP, Magnum RT/SRTs, a few Charger R/T's and of course the token Mustang or 2 (one Termy rolls with us). We have a small website (PM for Details). We mostly do meets on weekends and cruise to some area car shows and track days. We have some cars that are mostly show, then we have are go cars. We currently have a G8 GT that was the first all motor G8 in the 11's no spray.

Other than that we all just get together at the Ritchie Raceway on weekends and watch people get pulled over and talk about cars. (That’s in Glen Burnie MD for anyone that is interested)

We are heading out to the LX Nationals in Ohio this Friday but we will be back at our normal meet spot next weekend.

We are also working on preliminary plans for a car show to benefit families who have been affected by losses due to Drunk Drivers.

We occasionally go to titty bars after meets so bring your singles if you wanna join.

PM me for more details or if you guys have a meet/event you would like to share.

Dustin

·
Mommy's ride isn't a VAN!
Black Trailblazer SS
584 Posts
Welcome. Lol a few years late

1 - 4 of 4 Posts