Chevy Trailblazer SS Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
miSSter
09 TrailblazerSS 3ss
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all. Was driving down Rt 206 about 6 weeks ago and stopped at one of those small really small car dealers cause they had a Trailblazer SS. Has some time to kill, and thought what the hell, I'll check this SUV out, looks cool enough. After the first test drive I was HOOKED! went for financing but by the time a week went by, it was gone..:(
So the hunt began. took three more weeks till I found the one.
Single owner 09 SS fully loaded in MA. gathered my green and flew into Boston MA, was picked up by the dealer and an hour later, was on my way!

I Lud dis thing!!! Only thing is, I have no manuals and dont know how to even set teh stations on the radio let alone set the driver seat presets.
So I found this site and hopefully a family of TB owners.
Had this only a week now and will get pics up. Black on black, stock, leather, DVD entertainment Nav ect..

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
510 Posts
Welcome to the site!
Glad to hear you love the truck!
Where on 206 did you see the tbss?
We're right in Hillsborough a block off of 206.
There's always a tbss or two at Royal Chevy in Bridgewater.
Glad to hear you found one, you got me beat in distance to buy a car/truck, I got my Silverado SS from Northern CT, and my GTO from Ohio.

·
Registered
2007 TrailblazerSS
130 Posts
Congrats! Glad to have another SS owner in the area. I live in Flemington not far from the Hillsborough / 206 area.

·
miSSter
09 TrailblazerSS 3ss
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
Welcome to the site!
Glad to hear you love the truck!
Where on 206 did you see the tbss?
We're right in Hillsborough a block off of 206.
There's always a tbss or two at Royal Chevy in Bridgewater.
Glad to hear you found one, you got me beat in distance to buy a car/truck, I got my Silverado SS from Northern CT, and my GTO from Ohio.
the test ride and first time it called to me was from Jimmy Jims which is south on 206 from where you are. approx mile marker 18 or so.

I commute to Bordentown for work every day. Thanks for the shout outs.
[/I]

·
Registered
08 TBSS AWD 3ss
123 Posts
Welcome, its all on this site! There are a ton of helpful people here. Give yourself some time before moddin' to check for any quirks that are covered under warranty. I have had good experiences with Royal Chevy, they fixed rear end noise while turning (fluid change) and did my rear main seal with no questions plus I got a loaner car all under warranty. They do not seem to be mod friendly though.

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
510 Posts
Oh and that is the muscle car I want, a GTO
Thanks, its a fun car, it currently await an ls7 and t56 transplant.

the test ride and first time it called to me was from Jimmy Jims which is south on 206 from where you are. approx mile marker 18 or so.

I commute to Bordentown for work every day. Thanks for the shout outs.
[/I]
I always try to avoid 2006 as much as I can, so I never seen it there.
Good luck with your new ride!

·
Hooked on speed
06 Trailblazer SS
3,099 Posts
Welcome and congrats. You should be able to download the owner's manual from Chevy's website.

·
miSSter
09 TrailblazerSS 3ss
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Welcome, its all on this site! There are a ton of helpful people here. Give yourself some time before moddin' to check for any quirks that are covered under warranty. I have had good experiences with Royal Chevy, they fixed rear end noise while turning (fluid change) and did my rear main seal with no questions plus I got a loaner car all under warranty. They do not seem to be mod friendly though.
Thanks, I think I'll do that. I'll check the Chevy website for a manual.

Thank again to all for the welcome!

·
Premium Member
08 TBSS
5,858 Posts
Welcome to the site.. I have to deal with 70 more then I'd like as it is, forget about 206.. LOL!

·
Registered
05 Colorado
300 Posts
Congrats on purchase!!.........To store presets on radio, find channel you want hold down preset until it beeps.....same thing with the seats....get seats in position, hold down memory button until it beeps 2x i think.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts