Chevy Trailblazer SS Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
06 RWD Whitey
6,023 Posts
Looks good!!! I like the low profile look to it.
Some boxes are so freakin huge!!
This looks like it is gonna be fairly narrow.

·
Premium Member
TBSS 3SS
1,991 Posts

·
America!
Corvette C6
2,827 Posts
Just remember when you use image shack to copy the forum link code and paste and you will be golden :)
I may re build my box this spring/summer see if i can get the weight and size down.

·
Mr Old School
TrailblazerSS
222 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks for the compliments guys, i wanted to build a box that did'nt take up to much space, the box is only 5 inches thick each subs enclosure is .62 cubic ft sealed, i was worried about how the subs would sound on that crunch amp but they really sound very good,in the future i plan on getting a 900 watt 5 ch mb quart amp to run the whole system

·
Mr Old School
TrailblazerSS
222 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Looks good. Are you going to put any cooling fans in with the amp or do you think it will be ok?
So far the amp has'nt got to hot (its also winter) i'll have to wait till summer to see if it needs cooling fans, also the board that is covering the amp is a peg board so it should let the amp cool it self

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
70 Posts
looks nice

it looks really nice you were able to add some good sound without taking up much space in the back.

i actually wanted to get off the topic a little and ask you about your brakes.
i wanted to know if the truck has performed well since you installed them.

i remember you doing a thread about putting on cadillac cts-v calipers on
the front and possibly later putting the cadillac cts-v calipers in the rear.
i actually pmd you and i meant to get back to you but havent had a chance too. im sorry about that however i was still interested in what happend because that was something i wanted to eventually do to my truck.

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
30 Posts
So far the amp has'nt got to hot (its also winter) i'll have to wait till summer to see if it needs cooling fans, also the board that is covering the amp is a peg board so it should let the amp cool it self
Nice. Good idea with the peg board keep us posted in the summer.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts