Chevy Trailblazer SS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 66 Posts

·
Slow Ass Tbss
TrailblazerSS
2,834 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I take delivery this weekend of my 2nd SS, its a 6MT blue black interior. Pics soon to follow. So I'll be that guy with two SS badges in his garage, what a tool!

Already have the blower ordered also lol, going to try a whipple out this time around.

·
Premium Member
TrailblazerSS
1,727 Posts
love that color. you get in on the 0 for 72 deal?

·
Slow Ass Tbss
TrailblazerSS
2,834 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yeah really wanted white, but non avail, so I settled on black then last minute got sold from under me, so went with the blue; which is my favorite color just not sure I could ride in a bright blue car. I am kind of a low key guy, doesn't get flashy shit, and don't like people to notice me.

·
TBSS Fleet Owner
'07 TBSS
13,611 Posts
/jerk Congrats! That is a beautiful color.

·
trailer park living.
TrailblazerSS
16,328 Posts
I drove one that a queer in Texas has, I'd like to have one if I could afford it

·
Slow Ass Tbss
TrailblazerSS
2,834 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Yeah think i got a good deal on the setup, its got few add ons. The only thing will be a chiller tank and dual hx. I would probably spend more on time with the lsa trying to figure out all of the little things during the install.

·
WANNABE SS OWNER
Trailblazer SS 2wd
16,025 Posts
Congrats man! I would love to have ine in white, that blue or even that new green/jerk

I just wish GM would offer some type performance package that retains the factory warranty.

·
WANNABE SS OWNER
Trailblazer SS 2wd
16,025 Posts
Love the new ride!

·
Slow Ass Tbss
TrailblazerSS
2,834 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Yeah pit 400 miles on it 1st day, road trip to san antonio and austin.

·
Premium Member
2008 AWD
1,207 Posts
I know you have only had it a few days and limited miles....but how are you liking it so far???
I have been tossing the idea around of going with this or possibly the Taurus SHO (AWD would be nice).

Congrats, great looking ride. Digging the color a lot!

·
Slow Ass Tbss
TrailblazerSS
2,834 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
621 mile break in = complete

tinted windows monday

1/4 runs with dr's for baseline runs Friday

PDX trackday Sat/sun for lap times

should be a busy week for the holden

to the above post: I love it so far the road trip was awesome. Stock tune leavs a little on the table, the 1-4 shift I have not noticed but people complain about it, the suspension on perf mode creaks and croaks a bit, the seats need more bolster, the trans and shifter is solid, steering is a bit tough but nice, car gets a bit unselted under hard braking, need fucking tinted windows have sunburn on arms, factory exhaust has a nice bark, a/c seats are the best feature ever, god I love having a manual tq monster to have fun at every stoplight!

1 - 20 of 66 Posts