Chevy Trailblazer SS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
Administrator
Trailblazer SS
30,384 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Ok guys cold season is coming up and looking to do the hoodies again and some t shirts.

Right off the batt I wont carry the collared shirts anymore. I still have tons of those left in stock. So from here on out will only do them in black

the hoodies and t shirts people liked. I did a batch in white but not many people bought those so im looking to do them in black only. Also im going to try to do the tall sizes.

SO from now on out
BLACK T SHIRTS
BLACK HOODIES

Thanks for the support guys.

·
Premium Member
2006 TBSS (LT Based)
5,972 Posts
How about a gray/dark gray hoodie, or even a black long sleeve shirt or sweat shirt?

·
Administrator
Trailblazer SS
30,384 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
im going to keep the t shirts as they are. The hoddies is what people like and i dont want to get into to many things or ill have tons of left overs like i do now. Black t shirts/hoodies sell the best.

·
Administrator
Trailblazer SS
30,384 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I think a gray or black long sleeve would be good for the chilly months.

i really dont wnat to do long sleeve shirts and long sleeve hoodies thats the thing either one or the other and people like teh hoodies

·
Administrator
Trailblazer SS
30,384 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
4xl is the biggest im doing. im going to do medium xl 2xl and 3xl since those are the best.

·
Registered
2007 TrailblazerSS
432 Posts
how about a zip up hoodie?

·
Willy M'Fn Wonka
07 Trailblazer SS
7,244 Posts
Tony,

Let me know if you want a quote.

·
Trailblazer SS
15,616 Posts
I will buy a hoodie that's gray or dark gray.... As long as you don't have JJ as your model for pictures!

·
Registered
2007 Trailblazer SS
490 Posts
I would be down for a hoodie! Just a question though, I bought a 2xl hoodie in white from you way back when, and the thing was hella small. I wanted one to be a little bigger than what I normally get, but comparing it to some of my other hoodies, it was quite a bit smaller than my xl hoodies. I ended up giving It to my wife. Would a 2xl tall black hoodie actually come in a big boy size?

1 - 20 of 52 Posts