Chevy Trailblazer SS Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone just wanted to say im huge into forums and pretty much use them for everything on all my own cars when i need an answer for something. I just bought a 06 white ss awd. come to find that now i need a motor. found some metal in the oil and i think i might have caught it early enough to have saved the block but i will no for sure soon as its over at a very reputable shop in the area for any ls motor work. im in the process of selling my 05 ctsv so we will see what the future holds for the trailblazer, thanks again everyone

·
WANNABE SS OWNER
Trailblazer SS 2wd
16,025 Posts
What shop are you using?

Welcome to the group BTW:cheers1:

·
Premium Member
TrailblazerSS
3,002 Posts
Welcome from the Red Hook beer garden

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
WANNABE SS OWNER
Trailblazer SS 2wd
16,025 Posts
I was there Friday. They've got some serious talent working there now days. Look for the blonde with tattoos/jerk

·
Premium Member
2008 TB SS AWD 3SS
3,288 Posts
Welcome!

·
Midgets with hammers
'06 TBSS AWD
15,999 Posts
Welcome. Curious as to the shop as well. Holler if you need anything or questions before you go building a new truck.

Did you buy Tyler's truck?

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Speed secrets up in Monroe. Ellis the owner is great and just knows ls motors so well.

Red hook! All the way been there multiple times. I'm basically in bothell so woodinville is just a skip away. Been to a couple movie nights there to!

Thanks everyone

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Jake747 thank you I will deffintly let you know the outcome basically just having him pull the motor and really see how bad it is.

·
Midgets with hammers
'06 TBSS AWD
15,999 Posts
Jake747 thank you I will deffintly let you know the outcome basically just having him pull the motor and really see how bad it is.

Sounds good. Shoot me a text anytime. 360-441-5277

I'm in Alaska at the moment but I live in Bothell as well and have heard good things about Ellis and have been meaning to make a trip up there with mine. Aug 9th will be a pretty good show at Evergreen Speedway and I'll be running mine in the 1/8th, you should definitely join us.

·
Premium Member
Sold
5,779 Posts
Welcome from the east coast - Raleigh NC

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
awesome man i deffintly will try to i get back from hot august nights in reno on the 9th so ill see if i can make it and once i get it on the road again itd be awesome to meet up and get some tips anyways! thanks again

·
Premium Member
TrailblazerSS
1,569 Posts
Welcome from OK, some good golf going on around there this weekend.

·
SSlow & high!
TrailblazerSS
2,256 Posts
Welcome from Bear, DE! :cheers1:

·
NE TBSS
Trailblazer SS
317 Posts
Welcome from the new guy in NY!

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
well guys looking like i may be selling it just not sure if i can bite off what i wanna do with it at the moment so thinking of selling it as a half roller. and getting one already done. it runs and drives fine and everythings still in it but i saw metal in the oil when flushing it out 3(drain fills) and havent touched it sense. if anyones lookin for a 06 awd that may need some motor work pm me im Selling it cheap

1 - 17 of 17 Posts