Chevy Trailblazer SS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
torn down ss
07 TBSS
1,739 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Very Soon... i bought JSmitty's Nitrous kit and also a dual purge kit now im going to be making a switch plate to put in the truck but i need some cool ideas of where to place them...

1. thinking of using the garage door buttons as one for the purge
2. make a plate in little spot by cig lighter
3. i was thinking of making gauge pods in glovebox but luis beat me to that
4. also gonna use one of the garage buttons to turn on the efans manually
5. ...any other ideas please add thanks...clayton

·
Premium Member
07 AWD TBSS
4,581 Posts

·
Trailblazer SS
15,616 Posts
I love mine!!

·
The one and only JJ
14,071 Posts
I thought u were going to post that your realdoll.com order is on its way!!!!

·
Premium Member
2007 Black TBSS
2,687 Posts
Maybe then you can beat Keith and me!:bum:

·
Trailblazer SS
15,616 Posts

·
Premium Member
TrailblazerSS
4,185 Posts

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
76 Posts
I would not recommend this panel. I have installed 2 of them and they both fit like shit without taking alot of time to modify the console. Its not a very good product to use if you think your just gonna drill a few holes and be ready to go.
That's funny, because that switch panel doesn't require drilling any holes, it goes through the factory slots that hold the insert in, then you fold the tabs over on the backside. NO HOLES TO DRILL. Must have it confused with another brand switch panel, maybe a cheap knockoff.

·
Premium Member
TrailblazerSS
4,185 Posts
That's funny, because that switch panel doesn't require drilling any holes, it goes through the factory slots that hold the insert in, then you fold the tabs over on the backside. NO HOLES TO DRILL. Must have it confused with another brand switch panel, maybe a cheap knockoff.
For one thing I dont buy cheap shit. Anyone on this board will tell you that. The 3 tabs you are refering to are not in the right place on neither of the ones we put in. You need to take a long look at you product. Also even if the tabs where in the right place to fold over as you say there isnt enough room for the connectors to plug into the switchs without it sticking up and looking bad.

If you dont like what I say I really dont care. My personal opinion of the switch panel is that it fits like shit.

·
Trailblazer SS
15,616 Posts
bubba which 1 do you have??

·
Premium Member
Bet you cant tell
6,480 Posts
For one thing I dont buy cheap shit. Anyone on this board will tell you that. The 3 tabs you are refering to are not in the right place on neither of the ones we put in. You need to take a long look at you product. Also even if the tabs where in the right place to fold over as you say there isnt enough room for the connectors to plug into the switchs without it sticking up and looking bad.

If you dont like what I say I really dont care. My personal opinion of the switch panel is that it fits like shit.
tell em how you really feel. :popcorn3:

·
The Lurker
TrailblazerSS 06
13,844 Posts

So eloquent................:rofl: Thank you for sharing your experience.......It's always good to hear "actual" hands on experiences! With a short, decisive, descriptive
and colorful summary..............................:coolthumb:

I couldn't have said it better!!!

·
Premium Member
Bet you cant tell
6,480 Posts
is he saying it doesnt fit correctly?

·
torn down ss
07 TBSS
1,739 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
im sorry for starting a bash thread but im gonna try some other things i thought of earlier today but if they dont work out ill get this piece.....and im sure if i doesnt work well for me he will refund me my money...but it is true everyone has there own opinions on everything

·
Premium Member
TrailblazerSS
4,185 Posts
I will do my best today or tomm. to get some pics of mine and the other we have installed. You will see if you dont drill holes how much the panel sits over the top of the console and you see the female connectors.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts