Chevy Trailblazer SS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
258 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Well i finally got off my ass and took some pics of the TBSS. Its been almost a year since I've taken any. Let me know what you guys think.

·
Registered
258 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)
ttt

·
Premium Member
06 Trailblazer SS
2,157 Posts
DAMN id hit it(if she ur wife im sorry but u posted) OOO and where did she change??? This is all ur gona here

·
Registered
258 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
DAMN id hit it(if she ur wife im sorry but u posted) OOO and where did she change??? This is all ur gona here
She changed in the back seat, and no worries would be kinda dumb to post those kind of pics and then get mad about the comments from the mob. No she's not my wife either.

·
The one and only JJ
14,071 Posts
Wife, Friend, Cousin, Sister, etc i do have to ADMIT id hit it and even maybe hit the chocolate starfish area.

Nice SS bro!

·
Premium Member
06 Trailblazer SS
1,411 Posts
What TBSS? :rofl:

B

·
0 Posts
The only thing that i see thats hot in those pics are the SS, i mean c'mon im sure u could get a better booty call then that..how much did u pay? im hopin not much..she's way to pale, and her face is kinda blah...i wouldn't tap that..nu uh..just my 2 cents ;)

·
Registered
68 Posts
mt pockets...you didn't just say you want to hit the chocolate starfish area did you? that's some funny shit right there. i mean you gotta love a good chocolate starfish blast.:boff:

·
Administrator
Trailblazer SS
30,401 Posts
where ain cali are you from?

·
Registered
258 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Im in suisun fairfield area, But im from New York.

1 - 20 of 50 Posts