Chevy Trailblazer SS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Me>Matt
6,756 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
[email protected] with only a 1.93 60'
full weight minus spare, full tank, launching off of idle spinning til like 10.

couldnt figure out how to launch this thing tried 1800 (1.91), 2800ish (1.89), 3400 (1.90), and idle (1.93)

weather wasnt bad high 60s but seem to get heat soaked in the staging lanes but w/e got to see wat it runs 100% off the street

·
Premium Member
TrailblazerSS
3,449 Posts
Good times. Weather must have sucked the last time u ran. Mods?

·
Premium Member
'07 awd
2,421 Posts
Nice run, what do you have done?

·
Banned
18,856 Posts
Id like to know how you guys are calling Spinning tires.....Id like to see some video of all these guys claiming spinning AWD trucks Tires for many feet.

Either your Track Prep sucks, My track Prep is awesome....Or you have horrible tires.
I run the stock width 255's and I barely get loose on a WOT Dig at all with an AWD.

Just sayin.....But Awesome times for the mods.
What was the DA?

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Premium Member
TrailBlazer SS
8,344 Posts
Id like to know how you guys are calling Spinning tires.....Id like to see some video of all these guys claiming spinning AWD trucks Tires for many feet.

Either your Track Prep sucks, My track Prep is awesome....Or you have horrible tires.
I run the stock width 255's and I barely get loose on a WOT Dig at all with an AWD.

What was the DA?
Same here, but I think it has a LOT to do with that stall.....I hear the same from a buddy with the PTB3600---he is spinning all 4, and from a dig I have never spun on dry pavement with my PTB3200.

--> Drew, congrats on the new PB!

·
Premium Member
TrailblazerSS
2,893 Posts

What was the DA?
Ive wondered this too. I barely spin mine hitting it with a 150 shot

·
Premium Member
2007 TBSS AWD
31,502 Posts
For what its worth my tires dont spin with my ptb3200, but they do slip right off the line maybe a full rotation before they catch.

I also think Drew is running oldish RSAs. I think they are spinning less than he thinks though, unless he drove through the water box instead of around :doh:

·
Me>Matt
6,756 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
i have the original rsa's and the rears are pretty much gone and every1 at the track was pretty much skating down the track. but i do spin them on the street too its not crazy long tho kind of hard to tell to what mph since the speedo dont work from a stop. but prolly between 5-10 its more than likely just the rears.

if i can get my 60' down i think 13.0-13.1 is possible, da on my last runs were 1796

·
Premium Member
2007 TBSS AWD
31,502 Posts
i have the original rsa's and the rears are pretty much gone and every1 at the track was pretty much skating down the track. but i do spin them on the street too its not crazy long tho kind of hard to tell to what mph since the speedo dont work from a stop. but prolly between 5-10 its more than likely just the rears.

if i can get my 60' down i think 13.0-13.1 is possible, da on my last runs were 1796
Where did you get those DA numbers? Weather for mather afb next door to the track gives me around +500 during the time you were running

·
Premium Member
TrailblazerSS
2,590 Posts

your rears are gone? im awd and i have about 25k on RSA's and my fronts are shot and my rears look almost perfect:dunno:

·
Me>Matt
6,756 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
i got 40k on them and i dont think the previous owner ever got an alignment cuz there all messed up lol but ya the rears are the worst but the fronts arent much better

1 - 20 of 45 Posts