Chevy Trailblazer SS Forum banner
1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
535 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I recently installed a Maggie TVS 2300 and with all the problems I ran into and the length it took to tune it paid off. With basic bolt ons and Joes fine tuning I ran a best of 12.508 @ 107.77 in 1500' DA

May I add that the truck shouldve came this way from factory /jerk

·
Old but not Dead Yet!
TrailblazerSS
9,572 Posts
Congrats man and keep modding.

·
MOST HATED
Trailblazer SS
3,915 Posts
Nice ET! Im sure its fun as hell to drive around, and still mild mannered.

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
535 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Congrats man and keep modding.
Thanks! Trust me, its only the beginning. The bug has bitten.

Nice ET! Im sure its fun as hell to drive around, and still mild mannered.

I was surprised at the ET. In the weather I was guessing like 12.8. When I ran the 12.5 first pass I had a huge smile! She sure is mildly mannered.....People have no idea til I get on it :biggrin2:

·
Premium Member
Trailblazer SS
30,402 Posts
6-7 psi boost??

what other mods are done to the truck?

·
Premium Member
06 black awd tbss
5,953 Posts
He has all basic bolt on's, 4" FWI, Kooks long tubes, Magnaflow High flow cats and a dual in dual out Magnaflow muffler, all 3" piping. 160 tstat, efans, plugs & wires.

I'm sure theres more I'm forgetting lol.

Might I add, that it was him and me in the finals, and I gave him the win by running .02 faster that the time I wanted to run, which actually gave me my PB of 13.88. I know, I'm slow :( lol

·
Premium Member
2007 TBSS 2wd
2,804 Posts
Very nice...That sucks I thought about running up there last night too...I am visiting some relatives a couple hours away

·
Premium Member
TrailblazerSS
1,681 Posts
Is there a converter in that list of mods? and a stock cam also? i dont know maybe its me but i thought you would run faster than that, but if its a stock converter i can see why and the lower boost.

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
535 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Fully built tranny with a yank ptb3200 converter. Im seeing 7 pounds. Its got more on it. From what I hear the strip we goto is 2-3 tenths slower than anywhere else.

·
Premium Member
06 black awd tbss
5,953 Posts
Very nice...That sucks I thought about running up there last night too...I am visiting some relatives a couple hours away

Dude you totally should have! There was 4 black SS's there last night! Only 3 running including 06ssalltheway and myself, the other one was stock though!

Where are you staying at and til when?

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
535 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
All mods listed with the TVS2300 at 7 pounds in 1500 DA does 12.5 @ 108 sound about right?

I mean either way im happy with it.

·
Premium Member
TrailblazerSS
7,324 Posts
i wasn't happy with it! i thought it would've been faster! but its still very respectable! i mean he was runnin 13.2 before the tvs2300!

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
535 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·

·
Premium Member
TrailblazerSS
7,324 Posts
we need to go to numedia on a good night and run em!

1 - 20 of 54 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.