Chevy Trailblazer SS Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
843 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Went to the track last night got a little closer to my goal for this year of high 11's. Ran a [email protected] not a great 60 tires spun 1.84 1/8 [email protected] DA wasn't bad for august was around 900. My daughter was with me and she made a pass about 15 minutes after mine and ran a [email protected] her 60 was worse at 1.91. Was happy to to see it run so good back to back. She had made a pass earlier and ran a 12.3 @112 that was a best MPH for truck.

Was a great night would like to say thanks again to Joe at Leftcoast32 and Tom T-Mac couldn't do with out you. :coolthumb:

·
Premium Member
08 TBSS
5,858 Posts
Nice numbers... Keep on truckin, with some better DA and some launch practice, you have 11's in that beast for sure..

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
533 Posts
Nice times for sure. Now change your sig.:D

·
Premium Member
'06 AWD
2,008 Posts
Nice runs Todd and you're welcome. Not too shabby for a AWD brick. It's all about the 60' times. Looks like you need DR's on all fours. :biggrin2: A low 1.7x should get you there.

·
Premium Member
Trailblazer SS
15,616 Posts
Nice runs! You will have your 11 run soon! I wish we had 900 DA in the summer! It's 2,400-2,500 and were 19 feet above sea level!!

·
Premium Member
Trailblazer SS
15,616 Posts
What ran 30 sec? A atv? Shoot Pat ran faster than that at NATs!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.