Chevy Trailblazer SS Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
08 2wd TrailblazerSS
1,092 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
made it out to the track for the first time this year and made 6 passes. Five of those passes were [email protected] and then my second to last pass was the new PB, [email protected] with a 1.65'. It wasn't a huge of an improvement but faster is faster lol and no changes have been made to the truck. I know there is more in it I just have to catch the weather right. It was a good time so no complaints here!

A pic of the slip.

·
TBSS N00B
431 Posts
Thats badass... ! Did you ever run it stock?

·
Premium Member
TrailblazerSS
4,849 Posts
Nice run! Are you in the stock motor and how much boost you running?

·
The Master Baiter
TrailblazerSS
5,414 Posts
Nice times Matt!! Your truck is running good! Now slap that 80e in there so you can really start pushing it!!

·
Premium Member
08 2wd TrailblazerSS
1,092 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
Thats badass... ! Did you ever run it stock?

thanks and never ran it completely stock but with a tune and intake the best time was around a [email protected] or so.

Nice run! Are you in the stock motor and how much boost you running?
its a bone stock motor with just the 2300 and headers at 7-7.5 lbs.

Nice times Matt!! Your truck is running good! Now slap that 80e in there so you can really start pushing it!!
thanks! I have taken the 80 off the list because it just doesn't fill the budget right now. I am planning to buy a new weekend toy within the next six months so the TBSS is going to stay in its current state for quite a while. I have faith the built 70 is going to handle it all just fine until I go to the next power level.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts