Chevy Trailblazer SS Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Premium Member
08 2wd TrailblazerSS
1,092 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
made it out to the track for the first time this year and made 6 passes. Five of those passes were [email protected] and then my second to last pass was the new PB, [email protected] with a 1.65'. It wasn't a huge of an improvement but faster is faster lol and no changes have been made to the truck. I know there is more in it I just have to catch the weather right. It was a good time so no complaints here!

A pic of the slip.

·
WANNABE SS OWNER
Trailblazer SS 2wd
16,025 Posts
Congrats man :respect:

·
Premium Member
'06 AWD
2,008 Posts
Congrats Matt. Nice 60' too.

·
Premium Member
TrailblazerSS
3,037 Posts
Congrats. What tires were you runnin

·
Premium Member
08 2wd TrailblazerSS
1,092 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Congrats Matt. Nice 60' too.
Thanks Tom!

Great Runs!!!
Thanks Joe I could have never gotten this far without all of your help along the way.
Good show!

Pretty sure your the fastest "TOTAL stock motor with a blower!"

Killer run!

Thanks Ross, your old blower sure does get the Job done! And as far as stock motors go I think Tim, TX Blown TBSS holds that record with an [email protected] or so. He is pushing about 10-11 lbs vs my 7-7.5 lbs so thats alot of difference there to.
Congrats. What tires were you runnin
thanks, I was running MT ET streets 305/45/18 on some MB chrome 18x9s.
First time for the year?

Its Jan. our tracks won't open for a few more months.

Congrats on the new PB
They have been trying to open since the 2nd but the weather has made them shut it down until now. The track prep was pretty good yesterday to.

·
The Master Baiter
TrailblazerSS
5,414 Posts
Thanks Ross, your old blower sure does get the Job done! And as far as stock motors go I think Tim, TX Blown TBSS holds that record with an [email protected] or so. He is pushing about 10-11 lbs vs my 7-7.5 lbs so thats alot of difference there to.

thanks, I was running MT ET streets 305/45/18 on some MB chrome 18x9s.
Yes sir.. I did that on 10psi. Matt, once you have the 80e... I dont think Ill be able to catch you. You have WAAAAYYYYY more potential out of that 2300 than I do with my 1900... I added 2 more psi and Meth since the 11.49.. so we will see how she does tomorrow. As far as record... for a stock motor on boost only, I think I have it.... as far as fastest supercharged TBSS... If all goes well tomorrow night I should hold that one too. but Ross is gonna blow me out of the water here pretty soon.

·
Premium Member
07 AWD TBSS 3SS
2,733 Posts
Great time!! :cheers1:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts