Chevy Trailblazer SS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
The Master Baiter
TrailblazerSS
5,414 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Damn if I could just flash the converter correctly I think I can get another tenth or 2 out of her. I could have also bumped the timing up another 3-4 degrees...I know for a fact a 10 second pass is possible.

·
Premium Member
3,945 Posts
Your knocking on the door of tens. Pretty impressive for your mods

·
Premium Member
TrailBlazer SS
8,344 Posts
Great runs and congrats! Wear your 'fastest' title while the snow lasts. That will be your only advantage this race season ;)

No really, your truck is setup perfect now leave it alone!

·
Premium Member
TrailblazerSS
1,797 Posts
again, so awesome! past nov. was a year I had my 1900. one of the best purchases ever. very cool to see how far they can go.

·
Premium Member
07 Imperial 1SS 2wd
2,625 Posts
Very nice run. Looks like your combo is running great!

Sent from my DROIDX

·
Premium Member
8,576 Posts
Tim - Haines Motorsports

Thanks so much for allowing us to share in the excitement. Your TBSS is a "Freak", but what do you expect when you "Rape It" every time you touch the gas! lol

Time for some new 60lb injectors and then we need to run a "10" on that stock bottom end. With the fuel and alcohol used we should have been able to run as much as 4-5 more degrees of timing.

So much for the soft first run. We spoke about where to let off and everything, but a 7.21 in the 1/8th even after the soft launch and anyone here would have kept the foot in it.

I will have more driveshaft safety loops back from powdercoat next week. Grab Greg's DS loop and lets start prepping for the 10's!!

I may need to come up with a bolt in 6 point cage like mine for you.

Greg - Phoenix Transmission

You can build a hell of a transmission!! None of this would be possible without you. You were with us in the beginning on the 4L80E conversions and helped all the way through it. Thanks again to you, even the AWD's can enjoy the 4L80E now.

Tom - T-Mac Performance Products

I cant say enough great things about your ability to machine top quality products for the support of our passion to keep going faster. Your new RIP 8 Rib systems are the talk on all the boards. We could not have done it without you! I just wish we could have been there to watch Tim run. Maybe we need a little vacation to Texas real soon?

·
Premium Member
2wd Turbo
11,126 Posts
Great run Tim! Very nice!!!

Enjoy your recored time, like Mike and Matt said 2011 is going to have some heavy hitters coming this season.

I think EVERYONE has rased the bar and not just a little, BIG TIME!

Congrats again thats fricken moving! :)

·
Premium Member
Trailblazer SS
3,039 Posts
Great run Tim! Very nice!!!

Enjoy your recored time, like Mike and Matt said 2011 is going to have some heavy hitters coming this season.

I think EVERYONE has rased the bar and not just a little, BIG TIME!

Congrats again thats fricken moving! :)
I agree with that.... There should be more tbss in the 10s

·
Premium Member
'06 AWD
2,008 Posts
The 4 amigo's in Texas...that sounds like a plan Joe. :rofl: This is exciting to say the least, and we're not even done yet. I'm proud to be a part of it. Congrats again Tim on a great run!

·
Premium Member
'06 AWD
2,008 Posts
Tim - Haines Motorsports

Thanks so much for allowing us to share in the excitement. Your TBSS is a "Freak", but what do you expect when you "Rape It" every time you touch the gas! lol

Time for some new 60lb injectors and then we need to run a "10" on that stock bottom end. With the fuel and alcohol used we should have been able to run as much as 4-5 more degrees of timing.

So much for the soft first run. We spoke about where to let off and everything, but a 7.21 in the 1/8th even after the soft launch and anyone here would have kept the foot in it.

I will have more driveshaft safety loops back from powdercoat next week. Grab Greg's DS loop and lets start prepping for the 10's!!

I may need to come up with a bolt in 6 point cage like mine for you.

Greg - Phoenix Transmission

You can build a hell of a transmission!! None of this would be possible without you. You were with us in the beginning on the 4L80E conversions and helped all the way through it. Thanks again to you, even the AWD's can enjoy the 4L80E now.

Tom - T-Mac Performance Products

I cant say enough great things about your ability to machine top quality products for the support of our passion to keep going faster. Your new RIP 8 Rib systems are the talk on all the boards. We could not have done it without you! I just wish we could have been there to watch Tim run. Maybe we need a little vacation to Texas real soon?
Joe - Left Coast'32

The king of LS tuning as far as I'm concerned. Your ability to spec a build and tune it for any level of performance is simply amazing. I am fortunate we were able to hook up and offer these products. As far as Texas goes, I'll take a vacation anywhere there's not snow!

·
Premium Member
8,576 Posts
Joe - Left Coast'32

The king of LS tuning as far as I'm concerned. Your ability to spec a build and tune it for any level of performance is simply amazing. I am fortunate we were able to hook up and offer these products. As far as Texas goes, I'll take a vacation anywhere there's not snow!
Thanks!

·
Premium Member
08 2wd TrailblazerSS
1,092 Posts
I'm never gonna catch this guy lol

·
Premium Member
TrailBlazer SS
8,344 Posts
I came back to watch the vid. Your truck launches so hard it's unreal. Great job again.

I am very impressed with the tvs1900.

I'd like to see a run with a 2300.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts