Chevy Trailblazer SS Forum banner
1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Premium Member
'06 TrailblazerSS
5,328 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The DD work truck was looking for some TLC, it needed tires and the original paint from '97 was faded. So I got the baby SS a new satin-black paintjob and I threw on some old school rallye wheels with some GM disc brake caps. Im realy happy with the results and have noticed a lot more attention when driving. Lemme know what u guys think of my "scraper-truck" ....here's some cell phone pics. Truck is a bit dusty.

·
WANNABE SS OWNER
Trailblazer SS 2wd
16,025 Posts
Frank, you have excellent taste. That is a clean looking S-10. Those wheels look perfect:cheers1:

No JJ, I didn't say Frank tastes excellent, don't get all jealous.

·
Premium Member
TrailblazerSS
2,787 Posts
Love it

·
Premium Member
TrailblazerSS
1,037 Posts
Haa Nice, sweet little truck. I'd probably have gone for different wheels but those do look cool.

·
Premium Member
'06 TrailblazerSS
5,328 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I had the options to go with other wheels but chose these because they allowed for more meat on the tire. I ran 20"s on it for about a week and was over it. And I didn't want irocs although I do like the boss 330 wheel.
Thanks godbless
<()))))<
:D

·
Premium Member
TrailblazerSS
2,141 Posts
Love the ralleys! And the paint! Cool lil truck.:cheers1:

·
WANNABE SS OWNER
Trailblazer SS 2wd
16,025 Posts
I was just thinking. How about if you bought some trim rings and had them painted red to match your emblems and paint the brake caps black? Here are my rally wheels(different style) that I had powder coated grey, I had the trim rings done in orange. Just a thought:biggrin2:

·
Premium Member
'06 TrailblazerSS
5,328 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
That's a Cool idea not sure about painting the caps yet, might try a red trim ring tho in the future

·
=&#1071;&#923;WSSUM=
TrailblazerSS
1,137 Posts
:iamwithstupid: looks sickk

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
95 Posts
I ordered a black '97 SS brand new in late '96. Still miss it, and actually still see it around town from time to time...its ragged to hell and back! Nice looking truck man, you did a great job.

1 - 20 of 37 Posts