Chevy Trailblazer SS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wats goin on guys, Ive been in the market for an SS for a little while now. I totaled my truck that i had for 4.5 years and was just looking for a change. I know the miles a little higher but i have a 98 camaro that I swapped a 6.0 into with several other mods and very mechanically inclined with these vehicles so any maintenance can easily be done by myself.

Anyway here is the one i picked up and not at the price listed either lmk wat you think. I still have to drive to chicago next weekend to get it, so if you guys can give advice of what to look for as well while im there that would be great.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/e...akeTrack=true&ssPageName=VIP:watchlink:top:en

·
Registered
2008 AWD 3SS
947 Posts
Welcome!

·
Registered
2008 AWD 3SS
947 Posts
Btw there is a nice truck on here for sale at a great price. Look under the for sale/ wanted thread. I forget who had it.

·
Premium Member
07 TrailblazerSS Imp
9,386 Posts
Since you are in Omaha you need to hook up some time with Chris from H & H Chevrolet who is a member on here too.

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Since you are in Omaha you need to hook up some time with Chris from H & H Chevrolet who is a member on here too.

got a screen name? im sure if hes into these he would like my camaro as well.

Btw there is a nice truck on here for sale at a great price. Look under the for sale/ wanted thread. I forget who had it.
i already checked out the for sale section here and i was not getting any replies from the sellers whose threads i posted in, so i moved on.

·
L.E.D. FREAK!
1,523 Posts
welcome to the site... you should have alot of fun with the truck!

·
Premium Member
07 Silver TBSS
1,372 Posts
Welcome :cheers1: Hope you were not fooled by them saying the truck is 4wd

·
Registered
2008 AWD 3SS
947 Posts
i already checked out the for sale section here and i was not getting any replies from the sellers whose threads i posted in, so i moved on.
Well that sucks :/

·
Premium Member
TrailblazerSS
3,037 Posts
Welcome. Nice TBSS

·
Registered
Trailblazer SS
60 Posts
How'd i know i'd find you over here haha. How you liking the TBSS?

This is 01SOMZ28 off SCR incase you can't figure it out.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts