Chevy Trailblazer SS Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just picked up a white awd 2006 trailblazer 3ss. :biggrin2: I am really liking this truck, and it helps the previous owner took good care of it. I have always been a BMW guy, my other car is an 03 m3 set up for tracking. Plus I work for a BMW performance/race shop.

The tbss rides great. Hopefully I stop myself from the mod bug. Eventually I hope to use it for some towing. Tomorrow I'll post some pictures up as I don't have any yet.

·
Premium Member
TrailblazerSS
2,594 Posts
Welcome and congrats on your purchase of a TBSS. Sounds like the BMW M3 is a fun ride. I live near NJMP and get a chance to go on both tracks fot the cruizes they have on the 4th Fri every month, though not at speed.:cheers1::coolthumb:

·
Premium Member
06 AWD SS
4,200 Posts
Welcome to the nuthouse. The mod bug will bite hard once you start seeing some of these trucks. Don't fight it, just go with it.

Now you have to post pics of the SS or boobs or GTFO. :biggrin2:

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks for the welcome guys! Seems like there is a good amount of Illinois people on here. Below are a few a pictures of the my new to me SS and my M3.

·
Old but not Dead Yet!
TrailblazerSS
9,572 Posts
Welcome and congrats on the TBSS. Start modding.

·
Premium Member
TrailblazerSS
2,787 Posts
welcome more ics of this m3

·
Registered
08 TrailblazerSS AWD
70 Posts
nice! welcome!

·
MOST HATED
Trailblazer SS
3,915 Posts
Welcome! My toys are the exact opposite of yours, white TBSS is the "race car" and I just picked up an 02' 330Ci for a daily driver last week.

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Murdered M3 looks sick. I like the hood.
Thanks! The hood is actually the same hood they used on the factory Alms BMW race cars.

Welcome and congrats on the TBSS. Start modding.
I think your right. What am I thinking about not getting the mod bug. Lol. Most likely going to lower it, tints for the front and windshield, powder coat the wheels, and some more.

welcome more ics of this m3
I'll see what I can find.

welcome, cicero checking in where you at brah??
In Palatine and Buffalo grove mostly

welcome. good looking vehicles!
Thanks!

Welcome! My toys are the exact opposite of yours, white TBSS is the "race car" and I just picked up an 02' 330Ci for a daily driver last week.
Cool! How are you liking the BMW? If you ever need any help let me know as I know them like the back of my hand.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.