Chevy Trailblazer SS Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
144 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We just bought a 2006 Trailblazer SS with 19000 miles. It's going to be the wife's daily driver. Tried uploading pictures, but they failed.

·
Hooked on speed
06 Trailblazer SS
3,099 Posts
Welcome. That's a rare low mileage find.

·
Old but not Dead Yet!
TrailblazerSS
9,572 Posts
Yeah man that is a super find with that low mileage. Congrats. I will probably see you in Florence.

·
Old but not Dead Yet!
TrailblazerSS
9,572 Posts
Towing TBSS

Is it possible to tow the trailblazer behind another truck? What all would I need to do this?
Thought someone else may answer you before now, but you can tow the SS but putting on a Car Trailer would be better and safer. Uhaul has tow dollies but if you were towing very far, you would need to take the driveshaft out. Again, a trailor is the best and safest way.

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
144 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Thought someone else may answer you before now, but you can tow the SS but putting on a Car Trailer would be better and safer. Uhaul has tow dollies but if you were towing very far, you would need to take the driveshaft out. Again, a trailor is the best and safest way.
Don't you have a white TBSS? I passed one on I-20 last Friday near Darlington, thought maybe it was you.

·
Old but not Dead Yet!
TrailblazerSS
9,572 Posts
Yeah I have a White 06 and a Red 07, but don't remember being on the Interstate. There is another White one in Hartsville, SC. but haven't seen him around Florence yet.

·
Yes... I know I'm short
'07 TBSS 2WD
7,035 Posts
Welcome to the site! I'm not too far from you down I 20...

·
Old but not Dead Yet!
TrailblazerSS
9,572 Posts
Hey Man pics are great. I saw a Blue one in Florence a couple years back but doubt it is the same one. Looks good!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.