Chevy Trailblazer SS Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Grew up loving the typhoon and cyclone . My cousin has a typhoon with 47,000 miles.. he spent 22 grand for it .

I was car shopping . Me and him are competitive. The TBSS in my mind is the modern day typhoon / cyclone .
Simple tuck . Balls and a good looker .

I found mine at a used car lot for 8800.
107,000 miles .
Red. Sunroof . I immediate fell in love and wanted to restore back to it's original beauty .

I brought to a body shop replaced anything dented . Headlights fogged / replaced plastic trim etc. And repainted whole truck.
The new gloss on older truck is beautiful .

I'm going to need your guys help with things so im ntroducing myself . And im happy.to see a thriving community for these rare beautiful trucks. My wife hates it .

I bought a jasper ls3 after the body work . Had old engine torn out. And glad i did . The like it was beat on from the day it was born ... indidnt know how fast these were until I swapped the engine . The old tired ls2 mustve lost about 80hp over the years .

New engine in . Sounds and runs beautiful . I just got it up to 1500 miles . Break in period is prettttttty close .

I havnt got on it yet. But the torque difference alone keeping under 3k rpms propels me faster than 95 % of cars on road . Cant wait to safely open it up soon .

Regardless . You may see me asking questions here and there . I have trim questions. Some audio questions etc. I'll be sure to search before asking stupid stuff . But I'm happy to join your wonderful community . Inhave the TBSS buying BUG .!!!!
I found myself shopping for emblems on ebay and realized this is not just a vehicle . It's a hobby and lifestyle .

My wife already hates it. It scares her. She says its not luxorious. Bad on gas . And everyone approaches her asking questions :):)")
(Thatsna good thing in my book) no one asks the Durango guy that says r/t on it .
So I'm now a full blown member .addict . Mmy name is sean . My addiction now are here .

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
mechanic told me now it's a ls2 with. Ls3 heads. Lesssnhasslenmorebangnfor buck .

Yesterdsy a womenn backed up intonme in reverse. Insewaer infeelnsuiidal agtern 2200 in upgrades. I hit her from behind.

Check out classified. Imdontnwant it totaled. There going to go buy regvalue.

Nee motor safe runsnfine.. no leaks from.anywjere. thst bumbernsaved my new nmotor. If your abody buy . I have a beast TBSS truck for you. I drove it off the street and suicide Street zero leak in the radiator which is brand new also new starter new radiator all new version new Trans lines engine is 1112 miles on it body has 120 stock exhaust stock intake also the warranty for the engine is transferable through 3 years unlimited miles it would be a shame to get crushed. I msyndrive it goof bent and all because it runs drives snd beats power wisen90,% on street. I I was babying it breaking the enginein. But I could feel it probably has an extra hundred horsepower and that's under 3,000 RPMs recommendations? You can find my listing on the for sale Section dark red color all wheel drive sunroof kickass stereo system system which alone was about 2,500 9000 front engine and install before the accident I had the whole car repainted and fixed properly
20200111_083255.jpg

Attachments

1 - 3 of 3 Posts