Chevy Trailblazer SS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Premium Member
Trailblazer SS
5,208 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys,

As many of you know, I did not have the ability to do printed decals or patterned vinyl. I have wanted to get into this aspect of the business, but I did not have the space, nor the funds to invest in the equipment.

Well, after talking to a local sign shop owner who races with me, we have some news. He is more than willing to help you guys out with anything you may need. The focus of his shop is mainly printed banners, vehicle wraps, and printed decals, in addition to the die cut stuff that I do.

What does this mean to us you may ask? Well, lets say this: A customer wants a set of, idk, polka dotted SS inlays. Well, we can now provide that. Digi camo hockey stripes? Sure thing! Pretty much anything is doable now. Rest assured, you will still be receiving the same quality service and products you were getting before, but you now have the chance to put your "spin" on things.

If you are wanting something different, like a banner of your truck for the garage, a vehicle wrap for your work van or maybe your SS, or anything else, let me know and I will get you a quote asap.

Please understand though, printed items will have a bit more lead time than our usual cut items, and there would be a bit of a price increase.

I also wanted to take this time to say thank you to all of our customers again. You guys have been awesome and I have had a great time helping you all. I know things are slow sometimes, but I do the best I can....after all, I am only one guy :)

·
Premium Member
Trailblazer SS
5,208 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
About to head out to pick up the first run of printed stuff. I will post up pics if the person who ordered it allows it.

·
Premium Member
TrailblazerSS
1,512 Posts
Sounds awesome Todd cant wait to see what people get.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
MOST HATED
Trailblazer SS
3,915 Posts
Digi camo hockey stripes actually sounds cool

·
Premium Member
TrailblazerSS
1,317 Posts
Nice going, I'm going to need some leopard SS inlays. :fear:

·
Premium Member
Trailblazer SS
5,208 Posts
Discussion Starter #14 (Edited)
Sounds awesome Todd cant wait to see what people get.
Nor can I....

way to go tod!
Thanks. I spent like an hour at Kurt's shop today. Hes got some MAJOR league stuff there.

Digi camo hockey stripes actually sounds cool
Yeah, I thought so too. Either that, or snow camo....

Nice going, I'm going to need some leopard SS inlays. :fear:
Its your truck dude....lol

I took a tour of Kurts Facility today. I Was VERY impressed. He showed me some of the products he offers, and it made me feel like I was about 3" tall in this business.

Some of the stuff he showed me was:

Banners: Can be made from photos of your vehicle, random stuff, etc. They are EXTREMELY nice.

Posters: He can print HUGE posters of pretty much anything, and they are photo quality.

Vehicle wraps: he is capable of printing vehicle wraps and installing them. He can also get the material to do single color wraps if needed. I will be talking to him about offering "full vehicle kits", both printed and single color for install at home.

Another interesting thing he can do it single shirts, which I have tried to stay away from. He has a machine that prints directly to cloth, instead of having to make a screen like I have to. Multicolor designs ARE available with this.

As you can see, there is quite a bit he can do. Between him and I combined, I think we can take care of ANY need you may have. I picked up the stuff I had printed today, and the quality is amazing, so you will still be getting the same quality service and products you are used to!

·
Premium Member
TrailblazerSS
1,317 Posts
Haha, I'm just joking.

All I saw you write was "blah blah blah" and no pics of the new stuff you picked up.. :(

·
Premium Member
Trailblazer SS
5,208 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I dont have permission from the person purchasing it to post it yet. Yall know me better than that....custom order stuff is secret until the person buying it says otherwise.

·
Premium Member
Trailblazer SS
5,208 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Hey, Im just here to help you guys out :) It will be nice to see some folks deviate from the "norm" with these trucks.

·
Premium Member
Trailblazer SS
5,208 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
I had thought about wrapping the WRX, and I am no stranger to using my truck to show products. I still may wrap the car...idk yet. The shit is pricey(about $600 in materials alone for a single color), and I dont really have that to throw away right now.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts