Chevy Trailblazer SS Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just picked up an 06 Black SS AWD. I own a 91 Syclone and am on syty.net a lot, but I am happy to join this site as I've wanted a TBSS since I first saw one.

·
trailer park living.
TrailblazerSS
16,328 Posts
Welcome, now lets see pics of my dream truck.

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Here's a pic of my SY. Stock engine with no major mods mostly reliability stuff, c5 z06 brakes, 17" millimiglia's, still a work in progress

·
Premium Member
TrailblazerSS
2,787 Posts
Nice TBSS and sy... Which one will your dd be

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Nice trucks. Welcome to the site. What things does the TBSS need?
Needs a fuel level sensor. I already ordered. Hope to get it on this week.

It has a tiny crack in the rear bumper. I have a new painted bumper to put on.

Needs a very good cleaning inside and out.

There is a crack in the console where the lid clips on. Not sure if I can get that from gmpartsdirect or something. I'm sure the dealer has it, but for how much $$?

The plastic side to the drivers seat is loose. Not sure if I can fix it or get another one.

It runs and drives great. I drove it almost 200 miles home. It needs just minor things mostly.....

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
That is clean! Welcome aboard.:cheers1:
Thanks. To be honest, that pic makes it look better than it is. It has a couple scratches here and there and a little fender rust, but most don't see that as I zip by them. Just more things for the to-do list.

·
Old but not Dead Yet!
TrailblazerSS
9,572 Posts
Welcome to the group from SC and enjoy your TBSS.

·
Resident Asshole!
2007 Tahoe
3,708 Posts
For Parts.... Call Greg (Two tons of fun)..... He works for a chevy dealer, in the parts department, and will hook it up on pricing!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.