Chevy Trailblazer SS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
Nothing
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello from the chicago area. The names brett and I'm looking for ss for work and play. I pan on doing light towing no more then 4000 lb and would like to run high 12s. I am in the process of searching for one to buy and if I do get one I plan on doing headers cam intake exhaust and tune. And if that don't get me into the 12s a slight stall converter upgrade. For looks I would like to do rims 18s tailights and headlights with an hid upgrade and tint the windows Well with that said I use to be a dodge guy and after seeing chevy doing everything right with their tuning I decided to change. I like the fact u can use it daily and actually drive it. With that said hopefully I can benefit from this site and make one nice daily work driver for as long while if u guys have any questions on my former ride ill post it up but I really would like some leads on some ss if u know of any

·
Registered
2006 Trailblazer SS
39 Posts
welcome!

·
Premium Member
TrailblazerSS
2,594 Posts
Welcome from Southern New Jersey. If you look hard enough you my find exactly what you want.:biggrin2:

·
Premium Member
TrailblazerSS
3,037 Posts
Welcome. Look in the for sale section

·
Registered
Nothing
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 · (Edited)
Found an 08 44 thousand miles for 15 k rebuilt iowa title I'm asking the questions needed to be askedm its got leather sunroof and some other options not sure on navi heated seats and other stuff awd of course for chicago weather

·
Registered
Nothing
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Any tips on descent cookie cutter cams woud be great tuning shops the lil track stuff comes easy remove spare seats tow package light weight rims which the 270s will go

·
Premium Member
06 AWD SS
4,200 Posts
Welcome from the NW burbs.

·
trailer park living.
TrailblazerSS
16,328 Posts
Welcome from the bottom left of Ohio. You should find this site real helpful. Iv'e learn a lot on here, and most people are eager to help. There are also some great venders on here. Hope you find one soon.

·
Registered
Nothing
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 · (Edited)
thanks im doing some searching on cams looking for a mid range to top end cam any ideas

basic bolt ons will comes as i learn

·
Registered
2008 AWD 3SS
947 Posts
Welcome!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts