Chevy Trailblazer SS Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
Black AWD 06
107 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey guys, I picked up a black 06 SS back in feb. Im from SE Wisconsin but im currently in Africa working. Its got all the options and has a couple goodies on it too.

Cowl hood
PCM brake duct trans cooler
Volant intake
Magnaflow catback - no resonator

Looking to have someone do a HID retrofit for me pretty soon. So im open to suggestions for whos good at doing those.

Heres some pics:

Attachments

·
SSlow & high!
TrailblazerSS
2,256 Posts
Welcome from Bear, DE! :cheers1:

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
96 Posts
Just go full led, I think you'd like it better. Contact DFWWIZ on here, his names kevin, he can set you up. He sells most guys on here their lights.

·
Registered
Black AWD 06
107 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Just go full led, I think you'd like it better. Contact DFWWIZ on here, his names kevin, he can set you up. He sells most guys on here their lights.
Im not a fan of any kind of plug-and-play kit. I had a retrofit on my previous car that I did that I really liked. The factory lights are flat out terrible and I def miss having a badass HID retro setup. I just dont have the patience and time to do another one.

Razor sharp cutoff lines... /jerk

·
TT AWD TBSS Jeep
TT AWD SS Pwrd Jeep
5,825 Posts
Welcome from West Bend WI :)

I help allot of the locals out installing perfomance parts & tuning. Most of the things I do for free or cheap. Gimme a call when you get back if you need any help. 262 391-9974 (Walter)

Reactions: MattJ

·
Registered
Black AWD 06
107 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Welcome from West Bend WI :)

I help allot of the locals out installing perfomance parts & tuning. Most of the things I do for free or cheap. Gimme a call when you get back if you need any help. 262 391-9974 (Walter)
Cool, Walter! thanks!

Welcome from Kenosha
Right above you... Im from Racine.

·
SSlow & high!
TrailblazerSS
2,256 Posts
What kind of work to you do in Africa?

·
Premium Member
TrailblazerSS
1,569 Posts
You didn't happen to kill a lion recently did you?

·
Registered
Black AWD 06
107 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Reactions: 07AWDSSilverSS

·
SSlow & high!
TrailblazerSS
2,256 Posts
Im a civilian Firefighter/EMT on a US Naval base.

No, but I do want to kill a few of these damn pigeons that shit all over our fire apparatus.
:fist:
That's Awesome! :coolthumb::cheers1:

Reactions: MattJ

·
Registered
Black AWD 06
107 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
He probably has no clue about what your talking about. It's Americans that blow up the stupid story's and do evil shit while we're not looking
Its on our (local) news too, but its not as big of a deal over here. Theres a lot more going on in the world that the news wont show back home.

·
Registered
08 Silver 3SS
53 Posts
Im a civilian Firefighter/EMT on a US Naval base.

No, but I do want to kill a few of these damn pigeons that shit all over our fire apparatus.
:fist:

Sound like Camp Lemonnier, Djibouti. Almost went there on that big construction job a few years ago.

·
TT AWD TBSS Jeep
TT AWD SS Pwrd Jeep
5,825 Posts
Do tell the unsharables!

·
Registered
Black AWD 06
107 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Sound like Camp Lemonnier, Djibouti. Almost went there on that big construction job a few years ago.
Yeah thats where im at. Tons of contruction going on right now.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts