Chevy Trailblazer SS Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey all. I've been trolling this forum for a couple months now doin some research on TBSS's and I think I'm ready to sell my truck and jump in one. I used to drive a 94 supra but now i'm lookin for some real v8 power. I'm a big fan of this forum, it seems like everyone is pretty knowledgeable and willing to impart good advice.

If anybody could give me some tips or advice on purchasing one I'd love the input. I'm currently lookin at 07 & 08's with +/- 30k mi (hoping to prolong tranny issues) and have found a couple.

Here are the three I'm currently looking at, but they seem pretty over-priced, with the exception of the first.

White TBSS w/ 26k mi

Super overpriced White w/ 36k

Black w/ ~30k mi

I really like the black, but if it comes to price, I'd take the white to save some money for mods.
What do you guys think about these? Any tips on how to talk the salesman down?

Thanks in advance,

Phil

·
Premium Member
black 2006 tbss
1,064 Posts
The 07 white isn't too overpriced I would spend more than 24 on it tho..

Try some 06s if your looking for lower price
I got my 06 with 37, 000
Miles for 19
Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
08 Black Granite
4,004 Posts
Welcome!

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
37 Posts
I bought mine where the black one is...the guys were pretty good there. They completly paid off my trade..

·
Old but not Dead Yet!
TrailblazerSS
9,572 Posts
Welcome. I think all of these are too high but it looks like Ca is higher than the East coast anyway. None of them had many mods. If i were you, i would look on this site first because I have seen several nice TBSS's for less money with more mods.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
thanks for all the input guys. Yea I've been looking on this site and on trailvoy but I haven't seen any in southern CA (don't have much time to travel).

I think I'm gonna check out all three sometime next week, I'll keep y'all posted on how they go. I figure I'll just lowball the guys and see what happens from there.

p.s. I'd take the wheels off that white one the second i drove it off the lot. I'm kind of a fan of the stock wheels actually.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Thanks guys. I'm looking into getting the black one listed in classifieds on here (located in Napa). Seems like a great deal. Can't wait!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts