Chevy Trailblazer SS Forum banner
1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
Saab 97x Aero
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
:coolthumb:Hello fellow TBSS members,
Taking a moment to intro myself to the group. My name is Jay and I finally found and recently purchased the 97x Aero I have been wanting for sometime now. I was waiting patiently to find just the right one while racking up 333k on my 2003 Murano. I finally found it and loving it!

---08' 97X Aero w/ 30k bone stock, graphite metallic, no rust/dings---

So I am ready to get started making it my own and am stoked to see the amount of info exchanged and overall togetherness with no sniveling and forum bull**** that is often present on other like sites...... Thats right on.

I am already in the loop with Tonny and have my adjustable coil over kit/a-arm drop on the way which is the first step other than the tinting of the front windows which I did right away. I plan on next installing Magnaflow and welcome any exhaust advice.

So looking forward to being part of this enthusiasts group and will post before/after pics once the lowering is done.

And thanks Tony for all your help, patience, and commitment to customer service......

Cya

·
Draggin Wagon
AWD Trailblazer 3SS
447 Posts
Welcome, Where about in Michigan are you located? I'm in the very southwest of the state. Right next to the lake and about 10 min's away from the MI\IN state line.

·
Premium Member
08 9-7x Aero
1,160 Posts
:muahaha: I could only imagine what a turbo would do for one of these trucks. These things kick enough ass in stock form. I've been holding out on mods so I don't get blamed for anything though. The 100k DT warranty is a blessing and a curse.

·
Registered
Saab 97x Aero
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Hey thanks for the welcome everyone.. I live in Harrison Twp and cool seeing a few locals on here. Meldown: we are basically neighbors BigRob: like your set up may hit you up fro some input based on your experience if thats cool. Goodtyms....

·
WANNABE SS OWNER
Trailblazer SS 2wd
16,025 Posts
You drive 40,000 miles roughly per year? I hope you don't plan on driving your new Aero that much. That would be well over 10,000 a year in gas alone, if you average 15mi a gallon( I get 13). Anyway, welcome to the group and congratulations on your new purchase:cheers1:

·
Registered
Saab 97x Aero
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 · (Edited)
K5/SS: you are right on with your figures.... I am a sales rep-cover 3 states and actually drive 40-50k annually. Fortunately gas is a non-issue for me.....
LS2Aero: Heres a pic of "after" dropping the rear and should have my Kb coil overs - A-Arm - and Bell Tech rears to finish the job in the next week.

32" in front and 30.5" in rear will be level soon with Tonys help!

1 - 20 of 37 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.