Chevy Trailblazer SS Forum banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
88 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
figured it was about time i intorduce myself on here, i have been lurking around for about 1 month or so on here. my names lauren, i live in Long Island New York and have a 07 TBSS 3SS AWD. i am pretty much stock, just got a IEATSRT8 intake from another member on this site :)

·
Old but not Dead Yet!
TrailblazerSS
9,572 Posts
Yeah always nice to welcome a young lady who enjoys performance and speed! Go ahead and look up all you can and start modding. Need some pics now.

·
Premium Member
Trailblazer SS AWD
1,697 Posts
welcome lauren :coolthumb: nice 1st mod.. now you need a tune to go with it.
plus post up some pixs soon too. :biggrin2: keep a eye for meets/get-togethers in the area as well. :biggrin2:

·
Premium Member
08 TBSS
5,858 Posts
Welcome to the site fellow East Coaster.. LOL!

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
88 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
haha yea im trying to get out to tune time sometime within the next few weeks, i just work crazy hours lol ill get some pix up soon

welcome lauren :coolthumb: nice 1st mod.. now you need a tune to go with it.
plus post up some pixs soon too. :biggrin2: keep a eye for meets/get-togethers in the area as well. :biggrin2:

·
Premium Member
08 TBSS
5,858 Posts
haha yea im trying to get out to tune time sometime within the next few weeks, i just work crazy hours lol ill get some pix up soon

I have to get back down there to make some adjustments to my tune.. Keep us posted, maybe we can get a couple TBSS's to roll down the shop for a day trip..

·
Premium Member
TrailBlazer SS AWD
4,063 Posts
A trip to Matt is a nice 2.5 hour drive form the Island, but well worth the trip. Maybe we could all convoy to him to hang out for the day. Keep up informed.

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
88 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
A trip to Matt is a nice 2.5 hour drive form the Island, but well worth the trip. Maybe we could all convoy to him to hang out for the day. Keep up informed.
yea i know its not exactly down the block but like you said, its well worth the trip. thats all i heard and seen on here about them

·
Premium Member
06 TrailblazerSS
4,726 Posts
going to matt tomorrow,to dyno my truck.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts