Chevy Trailblazer SS Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Premium Member
'06 AWD
2,008 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey, check this out! The new site is up and running as of this morning complete with online store shopping. We will be updating the site constantly over the next few weeks, so bear with us as we work through the new software.

·
Premium Member
8,576 Posts
Tom - Thanks for all the work in helping to get the new site on-line!! It has been a long few months working through it. Could not have done it without you!

·
Premium Member
TrailBlazer SS
8,344 Posts
Awesome, I saw last night the original site was down--- :)

That's one of my favorite TBSS pics too! You'd sell a lot of hoods with that picture!

**Guys, the site looks fantastic and the pullies look absolutely awesome!!!!

·
Premium Member
'06 AWD
5,094 Posts
Wow very clean and to the point...nice to see an easily navigated site. Great job guys!!

Ma'am have you ever seen a cat skeleton in a tree? Exactly it will come down.

·
Just Win Baby!
06 BLK SS RWD
2,635 Posts
I see a section for wheels. Are you gonna get a drag set-up for us that fits perfect/sexy like yours? What do you have again? 17x5/10? I want!! /jerk

Ohh, and your picture looks like art! :yay2:

·
Premium Member
8,576 Posts
I see a section for wheels. Are you gonna get a drag set-up for us that fits perfect/sexy like yours? What do you have again? 17x5/10? I want!! /jerk

Ohh, and your picture looks like art! :yay2:
Thanks!! Yes, we can custom build a set of wheels like the ones on my TBSS (17x5 and 17x10). I will be loading the Street and Drag Wheel Packages. We are still loading everything on the site so please chack back often.

·
Registered
Trailblazer SS
970 Posts
Looks very professional. I'm interested in the "seats" section as my stockers are wearing out... haha but I will continue to check it out.

·
Premium Member
'06 AWD
2,008 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Thanks guys! I'm really fortunate to be part of this.

Tom - Thanks for all the work in helping to get the new site on-line!! It has been a long few months working through it. Could not have done it without you!
Thanks a lot Joe and your welcome! Seems like a couple of months, but my first CAD drawing on these projects was done in May! Maybe it would have been a couple of months if we were'nt so anal. :rofl: Looking forward to SEMA and a little time off, but some how I think SEMA might kick off another round of product developement. :dunno:

·
Premium Member
8,576 Posts
Thanks a lot Joe and your welcome! Seems like a couple of months, but my first CAD drawing on these projects was done in May! Maybe it would have been a couple of months if we were'nt so anal. :rofl: Looking forward to SEMA and a little time off, but some how I think SEMA might kick off another round of product developement. :dunno:
Has it been that long already?? We have been way too OCD, but it will pay off in the long run with a better product and better support.

·
Premium Member
'06 AWD
2,008 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I'm not one to toot my horn often, but I wanted to "show off" a little and promote Joe's site. I am really pleased with the way the Jackshaft Hub conversion turned out. This is for all of the MP112/122 guys who want to upgrade to use the quick change pulleys. Mount the hub just like a pulley and you're set. Idlers and alternator pulleys are from our standard 8 rib kit.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts