Chevy Trailblazer SS Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone. I currently don't own a TBSS yet but sadly i just totaled my cammed/stalled/intaked + bolt ons '00 z28. So i am in the market for something the wife calls "practical." So i am on the search for a AWD TBSS:3some:

·
Premium Member
06 AWD TBSS
3,012 Posts
What up from waterford! Sucks to hear about your fbody but a TBSS is more practical and fairly fast too. I gave up my h/c/i fbody last year for our 2nd baby but kept the "practical" car...its still a blast!

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk

·
Hater
Duh
9,218 Posts
Welcome! My friend is selling his black 07 AWD 3SS. It's has approximately 55k on it I believe. Factory nav. Tinted windows. Borla muffler. HID headlights. K&N filter.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Welcome! My friend is selling his black 07 AWD 3SS. It's has approximately 55k on it I believe. Factory nav. Tinted windows. Borla muffler. HID headlights. K&N filter.

would love more info. Pretty much exactly what i am looking for.

Needs to be AWD
Black or Blue preferably
Black leather a +
No internal mods
Sunroof a +
Under ~60k miles
No rebuilt engines (if you blew and engine at 30k miles it scares me how the rest of the car was taken care of):fear:

·
Hater
Duh
9,218 Posts
Has sunroof and leather (3ss)
He is 2nd owner and got it with roughly 30k on it. No rebuilds. He doesn't beat on it. Never taken it to track. Only debadged it. Previous owner painted the calipers and did a crappy job so it needs to be redone. He's selling for financial reasons as he just bought a house. I can email you his number.

·
Old but not Dead Yet!
TrailblazerSS
9,572 Posts
Welcome and good luck on the search. There are a bunch for sale on this site so take a look.

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
decent price?

'07 AWD tbss in red:(, 69k miles(tad higher then i wanted) LT package i think
leather with navi

asking $18999 gonna try to get it for 18500 out the door. At a smaller dealership and is not listed on the web yet since it is not out on the lot yet. Salesman is a friend of a friend and called me as it came in. Carfax says minor front end damage (im guessing fender bender)

·
Premium Member
06 AWD TBSS
3,012 Posts
Dude its hard to find a clean low mileage one in Michigan for a decent price. I've had 2 TBSS'S and both I had to buy out of state, one in OH and one in IL. When I sold my silver one I got so many calls you would think I was giving the damn thing away because everyone said it was impossible to find a nice one here. Good luck with your search, you might just have to travel to get the one you want.

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
My problem is that i am a full time grad student as well as trying to work 20-30 hours a week. Doesnt give me much time to takes days off to drive to another state.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.