Chevy Trailblazer SS Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone, my names koty and I purchased a bl
ack 07 3ss. Ive strayed from the bowtie in the past, and some of my sins incude a 04 rx8, 95 kenne belld gt and a sr20det powered 240sx. I'm the proud father of a 4 & 1/2 month old daughter, and my zx6r wasn't cutting it, so I went and bought the tbss. Needless to say, I'm very impressed so far, and have a few mods in mind. Speaking of which, who would be a good person to pm about boost. Oh btw I live in christiana pa, which is on the line of chester/lancaster county. If anyone is relatively close and wants to just hangout or anything, let me know. Just looking to meet fellow tbss owners.

·
Premium Member
TrailblazerSS
2,594 Posts
Welcome to the site from Southern New Jersey. I know you will enjoy the topics and your vehicle. :ss-smiley:My Black Granite 1SS

·
Banned
Supercharged TBSS
1,940 Posts
welcome from fellow PA member what type of boost are you thinking? SC / Turbo? power your trying to get? hit me up for any questions.

·
Premium Member
2008 Trailblazer SS
3,987 Posts
welcome!

·
Old but not Dead Yet!
TrailblazerSS
9,572 Posts
Welcome from SC. You will get plenty of help and advice from this site.

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Yeah haha, Ive been lurking on this site off and on since around its beginnings, But never had a car to bother posting about =D Ive already fixed a few issues from this site just by reading and searching, Like the lean from one side to another, And the fuel gauge fix. Im looking for a d/d, But unlike a lot of people, I'm not looking for 1/4 mile ETS. I actually want something that's a highway killer, From a dig of like 45+. I already have my nova, Which is a drag car, So no reason to haul something down and then go faster then it with the rig that pulled it =D I've been looking at the STS kits, More or less because its the few turbo kits available without massive hours and beers in custom fabrication. And currently my nova is in my storage/work garage receiving a boost :-D Of its own.. Front mount, blow thru, ect ect.. There's only a few questions that I had, And Ill do more research and pm people before I waste time and space by posting questions that have already been answered. Thanks everyone in advance for your time and im sure, patience at one point or another.

·
Premium Member
06 black awd tbss
5,953 Posts
Welcome fellow PA'er. Your not terribly far from me and 06ssalltheway! You should hit up the Carlisle shows!

·
Premium Member
TrailblazerSS
2,141 Posts
Welcome from Cleveland Ohio. I drove through Lancaster once on my way to Hershey.. Looottaa Amish up there. Where I was is "Intercourse,Pa". I bought an "I love intercourse" fridge magnet.:coolthumb:

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
638 Posts
Welcome from another fellow Pa'er. Im out near Pottstown.

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 · (Edited)
Yeah there's some interesting towns around here.. bird in hand, intercourse, and then paradise haha. Thanks everyone for saying hi, and ill have to hitup the carlisle show when I figure out when it is. Yeah right now my free/cheap/current mod list is leveling the rear bags, tinting the front windows to keep it cooler, Debadging all but the white ss badge and getting some spray tint for the tails, and either a snow performance or aem meth/water kit. Then when I sell my fox body, its gonna be stall conv, trans cooler and a sts kit. Speaking of which, is there or has there been anyone to run a tbss pretty much stock and just add a meth kit? They say you can use them on a higher compression motor. Wonder if it'll bump some hp/tq and some mpg haha.

·
Banned
Supercharged TBSS
1,940 Posts
imo these trucks turboed unless ur a full build are a waste of money... whats the pt of running 6 lbs... just go crazy!

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Eh, I can see your point, I'm on sorta a limited budget of 5ish haha. I figured id stay away from the maggys since they're gas pigs if your dding it, and Im awd so I don't need to be spining from the hole wuth all of that tq. My 95 stang with the kenne bell was cute from a stop.. but spinnin isn't winning, and like I said, I wanted more of a highway king.

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Nice thanks, I think I have a vacation coming up around then so I'll have to check the dates =/ Oh, Anyone around my area any good with window tint and headlight/taillight tint? I pm'd a few individuals and they're a reasonable price, I'm just wondering if I can do it cheaper, Or have a reputable paint shop paint them for a descent price.

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
897 Posts
Nice thanks, I think I have a vacation coming up around then so I'll have to check the dates =/ Oh, Anyone around my area any good with window tint and headlight/taillight tint? I pm'd a few individuals and they're a reasonable price, I'm just wondering if I can do it cheaper, Or have a reputable paint shop paint them for a descent price.
We do tinting.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts