Chevy Trailblazer SS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys I'm glad to be a part of this forum. I just bought myself an 07 awd ss last week and am loving everything about it so far. As for modifications the only things i have done thus far is put some hids in it and an isimple gateway module for my factory nav unit. A dual exhaust is definitely next on the list.

I also own an 02 s10 with 27000 orig miles on full air ride that lays true frame.

Attachments

·
Hooked on speed
06 Trailblazer SS
3,099 Posts
Welcome N/A.

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
How loud is your slp? I'm going for something pretty loud but nothing I'm going to get pulled over all the time for, and by the videos I've seen the slp sounds by far the best in my opinion

·
America!
Corvette C6
2,827 Posts
theres a local guy here in canton with slp exhaust i couldnt hear it idle or when he got on it :(

my idle was louder then his wot

·
Registered
2008 AWD 3SS
947 Posts
Welcome :)

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Hmmmm I may have to go with the custom route for the exhaust, it'll be another month or two before I get it anyways

And eightyssix I'm in saginaw, what area are you in?

·
Registered
Trailblazer SS
456 Posts
Whats up welcome to the site.. Looks like us michigan guys are growing rapidly... spring time we need to meet up..

·
Premium Member
TrailblazerSS
3,037 Posts
Welcome. Good to have you here! Nice TBSS and S10!

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
449 Posts
Welcome from Macomb Township! :coolthumb:

·
Registered
06'TrailblazerSS, 07'Z06,71'Stingray
295 Posts
Go to the SLP website, punch in Trailblazer SS exhaust, and listen to the recording and video. It is sounds way better than stock!:beavisnbutthead:

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I will do that evilsstwin

and we definitely should have a meet up this summer in Michigan, if not ill be at just about all of the car shows in the area with the s10, if ya ever see it make sure to stop by and say hi

1 - 20 of 25 Posts